World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maw of Hell (Leila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Maw of Hell (Leila) - Page 2 Empty Re: Maw of Hell (Leila)

Post  Leila Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 pm

"Thank you sir."

She nods her gratitude and moves to the elevator, pushing the up button and once it arrives she hops in and heads to the 11th floor. Leila steps out of the elevator onto the 11th floor and looks around wondering if this was the same room she'd been in the night prior.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Leila arrived to a very strange room, it was dark its walls were covered with black velvet and had several black lights illuminating from the bottom, using the light from the elevator only she could see the shapes of pedestal with glass covering it's tops. No windows at all and too dark for mortal eyes to see through.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Leila found herself having difficulty distinguishing what surrounded her in the room. After a few seconds she was able to make out the pedestals but this was not nearly sufficient. She'd normally be terrified having found herself in such a frighteningly strange room. Instinctively she activated eyes of the serpent channeling the power of her blood to help her see better. She walked forward down the hall. Her eyes blazing blue against the darkness.

"Hello?"

She announced to the room beyond.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Leila found herself more comfortable evoking the Eyes of the Serpent, she was not longer that brat princess that once came to New York but a full vampire ready for whatever the challenge may be.

After igniting her eyes in blue fire the room changed completely, the elevator door closed behind her and she saw a beautiful illusion in front of her eyes.

Every wall was covered with many black pennants each holding the Clan's symbol in bright red, Seth face
Spoiler:

It seemed that this was only visible for immortal eyes with this specific power, each pennant had a black light luminary to make the symbol shine like it was on fire.

On each black rock pedestal was an ancient weapon made of steel or something else, each from the Eyptian culture. Also on it's top each pedestal had a crystal dome to cover the weapon on exhibition, further more each weapon had its on dimmed black light reflector to make the weapon shine in red like it was covered in blood, making the whole room to be really unique in its type.

At the end of the room was a throne, there was Elie sitting still waiting for Leila to come closer.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:25 pm

"Ah."

The sound escaped from softly from her lips once the room came into view under the black and red vision granted by the dark Father. Her eyes cast on the walls and the images of Set as she began to slowly step forward. On the way she admired each ancient weapon. Appreciating the art of such relics from her culture. One slow step at a time she made her way to Elie's throne and she knelt before him on both knees. Prostrating herself before her grandsire.

"Good evening Grand Sire."

She said as she lowered her head in his honor.

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Elie rises a hand and says
"Welcome young Leila, stand up. Come and take a sit with me" while pointing a bunch of pillows next to him.

"As I told you I have information about your family, but first I want you to prepare, since these are not good news, your father has... he did something terrible." which was alot comming from a setite.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Leila stood as she was told and sat next to him on a pillow. She listened to his words without a compromise in her expression though had she been human she would have shed a tear. To hear that her father had done something and that it was not presented as something has happened to him. Rage was welling in her body at the possibilities and consequences of his madness.

"Please Elie tell me what has he done."

In her mind she was already plotting his destruction, for whatever it was even having given Elie pause she knew it was horrendous and that he'd need to pay. Her eyes thinned into narrow slits but the rest of her face remained expressionless.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Elie pauses for a few seconds and then he says...

Spoiler:

"Your father got upset when you left Leila, he blamed your mother. I know what kind of life you and your mother had but in his rage he really broke his limits.

He called for his men to rape your mother, after they were done he beat her almost dead, took out her tongue and her eyes and leave her there to die. He claimed, according his servants, that she was a whore who had betrayed him.

The truth is I'm affraid that he collected on Hafsafa all they he wont be able to cause you anymore..."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Leila's jaw began to quiver uncontrollably. Her fist curled in on itself so tightly her nails broke the skin of her palms. She could feel the blood pumping strength into her arms for the thought of crushing him between her bare hands alone was enough to nearly let loose the beast inside of her.

Of all the things she desired in this world, it was a better life for herself and a better life for her mother. She regretted leaving her mother there to suffer him alone. If nothing else, Sorayya served as a buffer for his abuses of her mother. 'Why hadn't I taken her with me? How come I didn't send for her? I knew something like this would happen. I am so sorry mother.' Her thoughts cried out in her mind and she began praying outloud in Arabic. Her voice lashed out and echoed throughout the room as the tongue of the asp flew from her mouth. She was praying to Seth for her mother's safe passage, lashing out about curses on her father for every dark, sick and twisted impunity to be brought down upon him and in her final words she was swearing to do it herself.

Surely Elie knew of what she spoke and after a few minutes, the rage still not yet subsided she managed to speak in English.

"Hasssssssssss it been confirmed ssssssshhesssss dead?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 am

Elie affirms noding.
"... and there is more" he says.

two seconds pause

"Abdul Baba al Fadur is comming to New York"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am

Leila was still boiling over with rage. She would never get to see her mother again. She wanted desperately to cry and to fight, a streak of blood managed to roll down her cheek. A stark contrast to the blue in her eyes.

"Exxxxcellent. Sssssssso he ssssssssssshalll come to know hisssssss death here. He sssssshall not leave here alive. When will he arrive?"

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 am

Elies looks directly into Leila's eyes and says.
"You might not know this Leila but your father is not entirely human. He may be a threat for you even with the gifts granted by our Dark Father to you"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 am

She hissed and pounded the ground under her. This was obviously not news she'd needed to hear. Every since her embrace she felt like she had an advantage over him. To finally be able to give him the vengeance she so nearly tasted. And when it was right within her grasp, when she could taste his blood on her lips, he striped her down yet again! She could never escape the man who'd ruined her life, who haunted her dreams, who tormented her body and now the death of her mother lay on his dirty hands. He had to die!

"Heavenssssssss doessssss he never SSSSSSSSSSSSSTOP! HE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS A MONSSSSSSSSSSSSSTER!"

Leila stood up unable to contain her temper anymore.

"ELIE, I HAVE TO BEAT HIM! I WILL TRAIN WITH SSSSSSSTEIN. I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKESSSSSSSSSSSS! WHAT ISSSSSSSSSSS HE? I THOUGHT HIM A MERE GHOUL! I WILL KILL HIM IF IT TAKESSSSSSSSS AN ARMY! AND IF I CAN NOT KILL HIM I WILL TORTURE HIM FOR THE RESSSSSSSSSST OF HISSSSSSSSSSS NATURAL LIFE!"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:24 am

Elie rises his hand and fix his eyes on Leila's, his attitude a presence did not expect anything but obedience, he lowered down his hand almost like he could control Leila's body and forced her to sit down. He said
"I have a tale to tell you young Leila, this is something that we as followers know very well, listen...

Apep..."
he made a pause to give significance to this name, Leila knew little about this deity, it was even at the edge of her knowledge, easily confused with Seth but now that she knew about Seth that Hedious God was clearly a different being.

Spoiler:

"Apep is the most vile creature in our world, it exist, as we vampires exists and as much as our Dark Father Seth exists. Our Dark father has us, Apep has his own spawns.

Our discipline, Serpentis was obtained long time ago when our Dark Father struggled with Apep in the first age, Apep spawns are, therefor, Snakes, creatures of evil and destruction without any link with rationality. This creatures are shapeshifters, once we though they were extintcs but now that the Eye of Apep, the Red star is again on the sky they have returned to destroy our civilization."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Leila sat on command controlled by only the gesture of his hand. The tale's of the Setite's were always full of intrigue and mystery. Despite her rage and frustration she was calmed enough and listened to his tale. By the end she felt the fight leave her. The same helpless feeling she'd felt while under his clutches were rapidly returning. If Elie's tale were true, her father's sole purpose was to destroy. He was some type of mythical creature perhaps more powerful than kindred. Her eyes reverted to their normal hazel, leaving her in the darkness. She began to think that death for eternity would have been a better end for her than to exist in the state that she does.

There were several minutes of silence before Leila finally spoke. She just sat in the still quiet of the room. Her thoughts and fears overwhelming her.

"This is far beyond me Elie. What can be done?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Elie answered.
"You will learn the Art of War from Tantra, you will learn from our enemies with Angel and practice the knowledge you obtain with them by working with Stein. That will give you the power to destroy Abdul Baba al Fadur and the other minions with him"

a short pause and then he continued.
"Come with me, I want to give you something. There you will read your first theorical lesson about our way of war." he stood up from his throne, went behind it and moved aside one pennant to reveal a secret door. Beyond the door was a library, he took a book from it and gave it to Leila

Maw of Hell (Leila) - Page 2 The+art+of+war
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Leila looked up to her grand sire. Her eyes adjusting again through the use of her blood so that she could see again. She moved with Elie on his instruction again and took the book he placed into her hand. She looked it over and finally realized her fate lie in her own hands.

"I will do WHATEVER it takes Elie. How long do I have before he is here?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Elie's shape turned in the shadowry light of the library and steping away from Leila he said.
"We don't know Leila, for all we know he could be already here, so watch your steps..." his dark voice was somehow demon like, his eyes still shining in the bright yellow color of the snake seemed terrific.

"You may leave with my Dark Blessing Leila. Remember everything I told you" says while point the door out with his finger.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Leila clutched the book to her chest as her bright blue eyes focused on Elie's fading figure.

"Yes Elie, I will tread carefully and and take head all of your lessons. Than you for your hospitality and for delivering me the news."

Leila stood and bowed then turned and headed towards the exit. She took the elevator back down to the main floor, wondering if among other things, if she would be fighting alone. This was her battle and hers alone but she wondered just how much training it would take to get her ready. Once she made it down to the main floor she nodded to the guard. Then walked the long corridor into the other building where she took the elevator back to the loft.

She sat on the couch in the eerie silence, weeping bloodied tears and steadily wiping them from her face. All she thought about was avenging her mother. After a few long minutes she finally went into the bathroom to straighten her face out again and she went back into the living room and called Stein.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:38 pm

rings ring...

"Evenings..." underground voice of Stein
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Leila's voice sounded a bit darker than usual, but her accent was unmistakable.

"Stein, this is Leila. I wanted to follow up with you about training me. I'm eager to learn whatever you can off me sir."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Stein giggles lake the monster of the lake and says.
"Come to visit then, I'll be waiting for you tonight"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 pm

"Will do. Bye."

Leila hangs up the phone and begins to read the book Elie gave her while she waits for Cross.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Few minutes later Cross calls.
"Hey sweet cake, I'm at the front door of Elie's. Let that old blood to rot a come to me, I'll show what fun is!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:52 pm

"Sure thing, I'll be right down."

He could probably hear the darkness in her voice now. She's not nearly as chipper and upbeat as even she was two hours ago when he called. She hung up the phone quickly and looked herself over in the mirror, trying to at least make sure she looked decent. She gathered the rest of her belongings and held the book in her arms as she descended down the elevator and outside the compound looking for Cross.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next