World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home snakes home! (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Home snakes home! (Leila) Empty Home snakes home! (Leila)

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Back on the street, Elizabeth came with the limousine to pick the couple up, she was serious and when Samuel got in the car after Leila she said.
"There are police rounding the streets, it's everything ok?" with her typical british answer.

Samuel smiled to her saying without a word: you worry too much... but still with the usual kindness between them and sat comfortably.

"Let's go home sweet Liz, we still have a lot to do..."

Elizabeth nodded and drove the car to a big condo building it had a big concrete fence with some security like electrified wires and security cameras. The automatic door opened and the car went inside in a very slow motion, then it stoped at the designed parking loot.
"Here we are" said Samuel with a comfort tone in his voice.

Leila was quiet the entire time over reflective and deep in thought. When they arrived she looked at the fortified home with a raised brow.

"This is quite the fortress you have here Dr. Garrison, and for good reason I might imagine. Thank you very much for inviting me over."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Home snakes home! (Leila) Empty Re: Home snakes home! (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Samuel smiled and started walking toward the building followed by Elizabeth very close...

Eventually the group arrived to the front door of the building made of templated glass (bullet proof) with a reinforce steel frame incrustated in concrete, he reached the magnetic cardkey to open the door and they all went inside to the elevators' chamber at the lobby.

Two elevators, one for the odd and other for the pair floors. The lobby's floor was made of marble and its ceiling in dark brown wood, illuminated with dimmed yellow lights that made look better the golden doors of the elevators and other metalic ornaments in place. The elevator arrived, Samuel and Elizabeth went inside.

Home snakes home! (Leila) 530580991_d105309b66
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Leila followed into the elevator as well silently appreciating the decor so far. Her thoughts mainly included her new existence and hunger, the thirst was sharpening even though she'd fed it felt like she was even more thirsty than she was when she'd awoke.

"I presume it is safe to talk about our kinds matters here or should I wait until we are in your proper living area?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Samuel said no moving his head side to side, while they were in the elevator going home, eventually...

The elevator stopped at the eight floor, two floors before the last flat, the entire floor was one big appartment, Leila could not see a single window everything around, just walls everywhere. There was however several other elements in place: a long tail piano, carpets, big screen led tv, huge stereo, a couple of book shelf and some furnitures and other decorations like pictures and sculptures just in the main chamber.

"This is the guest flat Leila, I hope you find yourself at home. Tantra sent your baggage and your other valuables a few hours ago." said Samuel.

A few minutes later two girls not older than fifteen years old, each one a really beautiful young woman, dressed as servitude.
Spoiler:

"They are Jen and Tracy, they will help you in everything you need." both girls bow before Leila in a polite reverence with a smile in their face.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Leila followed and looked around the main room of the guest flat where she was to stay. The look on her face spelled pure relief, especially at the mention of her luggage and personal effects. She smiled with approval and turned to face Samuel once he announced her maids.

"This is perfect Samuel."

Leila looked around once more and nodded in acceptance. She walked until she was in front of him. She touched each of his shoulders gently and kissed each cheek.

"Thank you for your kindness and hospitality. The girls are beautiful and if they are half the caliber of your Elizabeth, then I am sure they will do fine. Now, will you stay or shall I contact you when I am refreshed?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:20 pm

"Sounds good, I'm sure you have a lot of questions at the moment. I'll go upstairs to get comfortable and be back in two hours, I think it would be enough time for you to settle down." says Samuel.

Liz nods with a bow of her head and says.
"Have a good rest Sorayya, I'll go to have a well deserve sleep."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Leila nodded to both Samuel and Liz as they exited.

"Enjoy your rest Ms. Elizabeth."

Sorayya never made too much small talk with the help but the hiring of the young girls for his service. It was not something she'd expected to happen in America. Never the less they were there to serve her and she would see to that surely. Once both had cleared her suite she turned to the girls with a small authoritative smile.

"Tracy and Jen, would one of you please prepare a warm bath for me. I have some oils in a small black tote, I'd like you to put in the bath. Particularly the one labeled musk, rose and lavender. And if the other of you could show me to my luggage and help me unpack that would be appreciated."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm

"With pleasure ma'am" said Jen the blonde while she walked away to prepare Leila's bath. The other one Tracy stayed and said after.

"Come this way, I'll show you where your baggage its" still her tone was not as submissive as the other's.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Leila nodded and went along with Tracy, looking over each detail of her suite as they went.

"How did you girls come to work under Dr. Garrison?"

It was entirely out of character for her to ask, but the servitude of such young girls in this country seemed wrong to her. So she asked the question instead of allowing it to linger in her mind.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Tracy didn't even turn her face to answer.
"... we're Samuel's sexual slaves, we suck his cock every night. Quite a job, you know?". The little girls tone was rude and Leila could sense the sarcasm in it.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:57 pm

"YOUNG LADY!"

Leila's voice boomed out of her infuriatingly. She stopped walking and turned the girl around by the shoulder to face her. Sorayya related to that comment all too much and she would not let a remark like that go un-addressed.

"Have you not been taught RESPECT? Would you come to your grandmother with that on your tongue?

You have noooooo idea the implications of such an accusations. From the tone of your voice I take it is not true. And for your own safety I hope it weren't, that is no place for a child of your age. It would be in your best interest to answer me, straight forwardly and without the attitude. Is it true?"

Leila stared at her with fire burning in her eyes, she was ever close to releasing her gifts on the girl but she corralled herself enough for in case it was true and these were really his sex slaves, for then, well... She'd have another problem, she couldn't stand for something like that. Her hazel green eyes burrowed nearly into the girls soul and her hand was clamped down on her shoulder with no intention of letting her go until she answered.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:03 am

The young lady rolled her eyes on Sorayya, she seem calmed and overall not stress or scared at all by Leila's intimidating skills. May be she was a strong girl, may be she was not a girl at all but an old vampire, or may be the girl had nothing to lose.

Without ever bothering to answer Leila's question she continue walking away going to the room right in front of them, a few yards away.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:07 am

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:10 am

Sorayya hit the ground with her feet to show how angry she was but the girl didn't even bother to look back, eventually she entered to the room and from there she said, loud enough for Sorayya to hear her.
"Here are your things My Lady"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 am

The audacity of this child! Leila couldn't believe it, having grown up in the submissive culture that she had if she had said anything like that to anyone older than her she would have been slapped straight across the cheek and denied privileges for a month. She followed and decided that it was best to leave the situation alone. She didn't want any trouble for smacking sense into the child herself.

She shook her head as she passed the girl and moved to her things opening and inspecting all of her items. Putting her identification and her forms of payment into a handbag, assuming of course they were all there.

"Thank you child. Now will you grab some hangers and take to putting those dresses on them and entering them into the closet. "
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 am

"Of course Ma'am" answered. The girl helped Sorayya with efficient movements, she seem to be use to this kind of labor. A few minutes later everything was in its place.

Regarding Sorayya's belonging everything was there, from the clothes to her passport.

"Would that be all Ma'am?" asked Tracy.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 am

"Not quite, if you wouldn't mind ironing that for me, carefully please. And heating up those flat irons for when I have finished my bath"

She points to a casual green dress that looks like a traditional Egyptian robe. With sewn in jewels on all the edges.
Spoiler:

She wanted to feed from her, hell from both of them but she didn't know if or how she could bring it up. So she sat and slipped off her boots and proceeded to undress.

"Would you prefer to leave before I undress? I do not wish to make you uncomfortable."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 am

The girl took the dress from the bed and left the room without paying attention to Leila's question.

The bath was already set up, Jen was there in the bathroom making the final arragements for her guest, Sorayya could see that the girl took in consideration everysingle detail, from bending the towels to be artistic to the arrangement of the soups by color, the matching colors of the robe and the slippers, everything!

"Everything is ready Ma'am..." said the girl with a polite bow.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 am

Leila undressed and slipped into the bathroom. She was pleasantly surprised by the level of detail that Jen had payed to preparing for her. This was what she'd expected from a server or maid...

"Thank you very much my dear. You have done far more than I expected. I wish I could say the same for Tracy. Is she troubled? I asked how did you come under Dr. Garrisons service and she replied... Inappropriately, I'll just say that. You seem like a sweet young girl though. "

She sayed with a sincere smile as she slipped into the warm bath.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:14 am

Jen gently smiles and replies.
"Please forgive her Ma'am and please forgive me in advace if I offend you with the explanation you requiere...

Fledgelings always cause trouble to us and to our father Samuel, and my sister Tracy is somehow traumatized about his last protegee. We had to destroy her, and Tracy dislikes killing very much..." and she bows.

"Would that be all Ma'am?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:21 am

"No, no offense at all thank you dear, if you could set up my makeup, perfume and hair accessories in the bedroom for when I am done."

Leila smiled and nodded to dismiss her.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:27 am

Leila relaxes in the bathroom while Jen set everything outside. After the bath she founds the room in perfect condition and alone.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 am

Leila dresses and does her hair and makeup. She wanted to ask the Jen more about the fledgling comment, figuring if she knew that she was called a fledgling then she knew about kindred. Probably more than Leila had. So she dressed and went off to find the girls.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 am

After the long bath and make up Leila lost the sense of time, when she finally got ready and went out she found Samuel and The Girls sitting in the furniture at the living room of the guest flat. They were all smiling and the scene was very paternal, certainly doesn't seem like they were slaves at all, even less sex slaves. The empathy she could perceive was more a father children one.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Leila walked into the living room pleased to see that Samuel had already arrived and was sat comfortably with his girls. Thankfully the vibe was more paternal feeling than anything, something she'd only really received from her grandfather. She smiled politely and took a seat in a chair directly across from him. Her gown was simple - a long sleeved dress inner lined with silk and topped with a delicate chiffon. The edges were all beaded, her hair was pulled back into a heavy bun and jewelry adorned her neck and ears.

Leila crossed her legs as she settled into the chair smiling at each of the girls then looking to Samuel and studied his features for the first time this evening. He was a fairly handsome middle aged man whose clearly earned his wares.

"I am very appreciative of your hospitality. I hope you do not mind, I have had the girls arrange my things here."
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next