World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prospecting (Leila)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prospecting (Leila) - Page 3 Empty Re: Prospecting (Leila)

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:37 am

The policeman crawled beneath Leila to get out of under her, then he stood up and ran like a manic, screaming like he was being attacked by a rabid dog. Right before Leila's Beast eyes the man vanished into thin air...

She could feel the beast confusion and anger rising inside like an eruption, and the it exploded in a beastly roar that filled the air. The dogs started to howl in the night and everything was starting to move fast and fast, the beast urges were too demanding for Leila to control it.

Then she saw Samuel in the forest, and heard him calling for her.
"Hey you! Beast! over here!"

Another humiliation made the beast run like the wind pursuing Samuel deep into the dark woods, from it she could see the other two policemen running to find their partner and running behind him as he was running away like crazy, screaming! The beast was focus on Samuel mocking instead of the police, so it let them leave.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:46 am

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 am

Leila recognized Samuel's voice, but she couldn't help herself. She was charging towards him uncontrollably. She tried to control this thing raging inside of her but it was still challenging.

Spoiler:
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 am

After running more a few minutes inside the forest, ragging and screaming like an animal Leila could finally got a grip over herself, controlling her instincts and becoming rational once more. She felt tired, exhausted and ashame for everything that happend, she looked at the mess she was and wanted to cry.

In front of her was Samuel with a comprehensive look in his face, not condenscending, he understood what was Leila going through and just stood there in silence waiting for her response.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:26 am

Leila crouched down to the floor in front of Samuel, her fingers swirling and finally collected the dirt in a heap and allowed it to sift through her fingers. She played with it like a child would, perhaps seeing something in it that she had not noticed before. She looked over herself and was disgusted by what she had done. Her appearance no longer mattered, she was disheveled, injured and ashamed. She continued to rake at the dirt while she spoke briefly in a low controlled rasp.

"Hardest lesson I have had yet. My disciplines failed me and I lost control. I couldn't think properly, something else took over, the beast? I could've killed him..."

She finally looked up at Samuel standing and wiping the dirt off her hands on the back of her pants. She frowned and shrugged then slipped both of her hands in her back pocket.

"I could've used my passport."

She mused while letting out a frustrated laugh.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Samuel laught with Leila, and both continue laught in a contagious mood after the stressing situation, like the calm after the storm...
"Let's go, I'm sure you would want to take a bath and have a change of clothes..."

He said inviting her to go with him out of the park.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Leila nodded and with a sheepish smile she answered simply,

"Sure."

She walked along side of him taking in the air around her and reflecting on her journey.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3