World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little tension with Little China (Star)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Little tension with Little China (Star)

Post  Star Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:44 am

Star gave the Sheriff a nod.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ..Understood Sheriff Bell, please have a good rest of your evening.."

Star said as he dismissed everyone.

Star watched the Brujah as they started to leave the room, and she gave a small sigh swallowing her pride. Star rushed to catch up with Bruno before he left the hallway that connected the two rooms.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Mr. Albertino... May I speak with you for a moment?.... I promise I wont take up too much of your time. "
Star said with a bit of formality in her voice.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Little tension with Little China (Star)

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:00 pm

" ... Mr. Albertino... May I speak with you for a moment?.... I promise I wont take up too much of your time. "
Bruno looked to Star, a little baffed due to the formalities.
"Sure Eiren." stepping aside for a little privacy still in the corridor between the main and backstore.

"I'm all ears." he looks skeptical
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Star uncomfortably rubbed her neck and looked at Bruno.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Mr. Albertino... Bruno..
I ..um.. I owe you a apology.

I misjudged you quite unfairly. And im not to proud to admit  I let my own biased and Prejudice cloud my judgments.   I have been looking at you as a rival rather than a team mate...
Its quite unfair to you and I have been acting like a Royal Sh!t head.

Star said breaking the formality in her words. Star was not great at apologizing, it was often a very hard thing for her admit she was wrong.

" You are right,... Right about a lot of things.. And I'm sorry...

Look I'm not expecting you to forgive me, I'm not expecting us to be friends or even you to like me.  But I do respect you, you have a lot more control then i 1st gave ya credit for. And I'm sorry for how I acted and stereotyping you.

To be honest  regardless of what you may think of me...i do respect you,  and all you have done for the Union.  I'm not trying to take any of that away from you Bruno.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...  I'm sorry for being a cunt to you... You dont deserve any sh!t from me...    

Star said honestly doubting her words hold any meaning to Bruno, but she at least wanted to speak her mind and apologize.

▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ... Any who... I um.. Dont want to take up any more of your night Mr. Albertino. ... Thank you for your time."
Star said slipping back into that Ventrue formally back at the end of what she had to say.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Shocked

Bruno stayed quiet during Rebecca's apology. He was confused, looking for the angle where she was fucking him up.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:53 pm

▂▂▂▂▂ Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 562050523▂▂▂▂▂
Chris 2 + Emp 2
Star carried out 4 launched of one Little tension with Little China (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 2 , 8 , 7
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:07 pm

Bruno looked at Rebecca silently for more than a minute. Very sceptical. Shocked

Then he said.
"Look, I'm gonna be straight with ya.

You don't need to apologize, things are what they are. This is not personal."
he said moving his finger between them back and forth.

"I don't know what crap is that about you respecting me, I guess you're giving me the benefit of the doubt. I'll Call that... I'm gonna give ya the same respect, just because I'm nice... the benefit of the doubt.

...but I'll tell you this. The Union means the world to me, don't expect me to shut up if you start crapping around like a crazy dog. Aight?"

He made a pause.
"Would that be all?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:24 pm

//The Union means the world to me, don't expect me to shut up if you start crapping around like a crazy dog. Aight?"

Star gave Bruno a half smile.
▂▂▂▂▂▂ STAR ▂▂▂▂▂▂
" .... I would not expect it any other way...and  I'll do my best not to act like a bitch when you call me on my shit.. K? ."
Star said with a bit of humor to her words.

Star paused before she walked away..
" ...Hay... Um.. One night when you got time, I would like to ask you  about the Union, and why it means so much to ya... you seem very passionate about it...

" Any who.... Yeah .. enjoy ya night...
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:34 pm

One night when you got time, I would like to ask you about the Union, and why it means so much to ya
Bruno nods tired of the conversation.

" Any who.... Yeah .. enjoy ya night...
He turns around and makes a peace sign with his right hand as he goes away down the corridor.
"Same to you."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2