Gathering of the Nosferatu (SPOILER)

Go down

Gathering of the Nosferatu (SPOILER) Empty Gathering of the Nosferatu (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:15 pm

After last night's events the remaining of the Nosferatu Clan were taken to Gangrel's underground facility in Queens, there was enough space to accomodate all the kindreds and evaluate their status. Thankfully many of the Nosferatu were in fair conditions, considering the situation, while another group was in torpor but being relatively young kindreds most of them were likely to awake in less than a month from now.

The Prince Michael Bright asked for a case by case evaluation, he had the option to send some of the kindreds to the Progenitor's Healing Tanks but giving the recent events with the other branch of their corporation, he wanted to reduce the number of possible benefitiaries to a minimum, which could be sent after he had held the meeting with the Syndicate again and probably with Dr. Hammer, one of the Progenitors' Project Manager.

Some others, like Myriam Shield were an special case: diablery was a serious offense in the Camarilla and overlooking this might incite others to do the same, setting a record for others to commit this unforgivable sin. After a cautious examination by the Tremere, ten vampires were clasified as Diablerists, each now recluded in a cell inside the Gangrel compound.

Another subject of great importance was the summoning of the Primogen's Council to determine a new Nosferatu Primogen, a new Ventrue Primogen and a Seneschal of course. An urgent matter that had been delayed due to many complications ever since their final death. Inside the Blue Bloods there were silent movements, new alliances and swings in the scale of power that would be causing a summoning of the Board very soon.

Michael Bright arrived to the Gangrel Compound where he was received by Primogen Astor on the flesh, he was indeed a powerful ally but yet someone to be kept on sight, someone that powerful could be plotting against him in unsuspected ways. After the usual protocols Bright commanded to be left alone with Astor in a private room to have a little conversation about the upstate security and his plans for the territory.

Astor obeyed inmediately and a proper room was set for the two elders to have a conversation. Michael said.
"Jacob, I want to thank you for your loyal service to the Camarilla and the Princedom. Your support at the Chess Club and they way you handled the relationship between your clan with Ventrues and Tremeres is remarkable."

Astor bowed and said sincerely.
"My Prince I'm your loyal servant, Clan Gangrel is ready to serve the Camarilla and the Princedom to the best of their cappabilities. I'll pass your kind words to the rest of the Clan, since they're the worthy receivers of such generosity from your part."

Michael noded with a smile and said.
"I need to take this facility from Clan Gangrel Jacob. The Nosferatu need a new domain and this is suitable for the needs of the Princedom. Also I'm ready to give you another domain as a display of the Princedom appreciation for Clan Gangrel's services: The Chess Club.

It is a ruin at the moment but I'm sure that you'll be able to restore it to its previous glory and adapt it to the needs of your Clan."

Astor assested rapidly the situation, not an unexpected one and said.
"We Gangrels are only keepers My Prince, all that we have belongs to the Princedom and we humblely accept the trust and responsability of taking care of the Chess Club.

My fellow clanmates are ready to leave the premises inmediately, we could have evicted the facility by the end of the night. Is the Chess Club ready to receive us right now?"

Michael affirmed with his head and explained to Jacob they could move inmediately. Followed by Astor's bow and acknowledge of the Prince's permission and their meeting was over.

Clan Ventrue had a hard change in late nights. The death of Randolph and Hart had left many properties to be absorbed by the Clan by Bright's Edicts. These remarkable kindreds may be replaced but now he was the undisputed highest ranked Strategoi in America and he was ready to use that power relentlesly.

These aditions to the Princedom's heritage needed to be guarded by loyal forces and their numbers were scarse even after the most recent aditions. In fact he was granting three new Rights of Progeny two for the Ventrue and one Assamite Clans in his city.

Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gathering of the Nosferatu (SPOILER) Empty Re: Gathering of the Nosferatu (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:08 am

The Prince left Astor to do his bidding and went to meet Petrodon who was in a lower level of the compound. He was accompanied by Lord Valentine Gioberti down the elevator. There the two Elders shared a conversation.

Michael said.
"Valentine before naming another Seneschal the Primogen Council must be completed, the Nosferatu will choose their own tonight but what about the Ventrue? Is everything set for the Board summoning? I'd give the order right away."

Part of Valentine was distracted thinking about the complex political plots going on within the Clan and what would be his position on the subject. He was a candidate for the Primogen position but he wasn't sure about the rest of the members, specially the Praetor's votes on the subject. The other part of his mind was very atentive to the Prince's tone and pace of the conversation, every single detail was important but for a kindred of his age following a conversation with that degree of focus was trivial, so he answered.
"My Prince, without the polirazing figure of the late Primogen our allies will be trying to impulse their own candidate. However, they have not a solid leadership within their faction and we the Knights, in contradistinction, have the in advantage in that field.

I agree. You must summon the Board as soon as possible, even if the Nosferatu doesn't choose their own, we must act before they can organize an united front."

Michael nods and Valentine continues.
"Yliana should be rewarded for her support to my claiming on the Primogen position. I'm considering her to Praetor of Sabbat affairs in the Count's instead.

Leaving the Count to take over the State Hall as Marilyns substitute. After all the alliance is broken and we must counter their leverage on our business."

Michael asks.
"Is Henry still missing?" Valentine nods.

"I'll command the Tremere to seek for him in the spirit's realm as a boon for Marilyn, she has served the Princedom well." Michael continued.

The elevator opened the door and there was Petrodon talking with Robin expecting his Majesty. The Nosferatu were true in their appearance, knowing that it didn't offend the Prince of New York City. After the initial protocol to welcome the noble and his peer Petrodon, Nosferatu Justicar, said.
"Your Majesty my Clans demands my presence, this lethal blow to the pilars of the New York Nosferatu's stability has destroyed our foundations. Therefore, I pledge my loyalty to you as Nosferatu Primogen of the City."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Gathering of the Nosferatu (SPOILER) Empty Re: Gathering of the Nosferatu (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:42 am

Michael nods and looks silently to the Nosferatu and after a few seconds he said.
"It would be an honour to have you as Primogen Nosferatu but your responsabilities before the Council as Justicar come first dear Petrodon. I am sorry but I'm unable to take your oath until the Council decides to release you from your burden."

Petrodon nods and quickly replies.
"My Dear Prince, I've been already released from my responsabilites as Justicar. Last night I sent a telegram to the Council and I just received the answer." he said showing a piece of paper with a message in code.

Michael took the piece of paper and gave it to Valentine right away for both to confirm that Petrodon's claim was indeed right. He was not long the Nosferatu Justicar. However, for Bright this was a surprise in a way, would Petrodon really go that far to protect his clan? He just resigned to the most prestigious position in the Camarilla, except for Prince of course.

Michael finally said.
"Very well Petrodon, you shall take your Oath before the next Primogen Council.

On the other hand, since you've been selected as the Nosferatu representant I want you to communicate to the rest of your Clan that this complex is now Domain of the Nosferatu. The Clan Gangrel have decided to evict the premises tonight, make the arrangements to occupy instead starting from tomorrow night."

Petrodon looked suprised by the Prince's generosity. Afterall, the Nosferatu Clan got dishonoured by Featherstonhaugh's action.

Michael continued saying.
"Each of the Clans are necessary for the Princedom's stability, Petrodon. Make the Nosferatu worthy of my trust and me proud of this decision."

Petrodon took the knee inmediately, along with the rest of the Nosferatu present.
"You're most generous My Prince."

Then Bright turned to Valentine and said.
"Let's go my friend.

Petrodon, fellow Nosferatus. I'm departing. Have a good evening."

Petrodon went with Michael to say his farewells at the door as the Prince left the building.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum