Last Rites (Hunter)

Go down

Last Rites (Hunter) Empty Last Rites (Hunter)

Post  Malakiel on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Last Rites (Hunter) 32c133d1c2b8d9406d19134ba80fc4cc

The Assasins continued sweeping the facility and killing everyone on their path. Haquim stood in front of Doyle and said with a paused pace.
"Officer Doyle stand up." offering his hand to get back on his feet.

"These monsters don't have the right to play with the creatures of God's creation. Their sins against the natural order and disrruption of the balance in the City of New York have toll them the ultimate price."

Haquim continued after a very short pause.
"It is time for us to leave, there's much we need to talk. My first question to you is: who are those you love?"

He said while walking out of the premises.

Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Last Rites (Hunter) Empty Re: Last Rites (Hunter)

Post  Hunter on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:33 am

Hunter takes the man's hand and gets to his feet.
"These monsters don't have the right to play with the creatures of God's creation. Their sins against the natural order and disruption of the balance in the City of New York have toll them the ultimate price."
Hunter wasn’t a very religious man but he couldn’t argue with the point that what these people were doing was wrong. They were monsters playing at being doctors, harming instead of healing, and treating patients as lab rats. Even though they said it differently, he and Haquim seemed to say the same thing. It was actually quite comforting to have someone validate his opinion on these fuckers.

"It is time for us to leave, there's much we need to talk. My first question to you is: who are those you love?"
Hunter couldn’t wait to get out of this place, to get some fresh air and feel free. The question made him draw back a little, hadn’t the answer to that question been obvious? Or was it meant to be more specific? He felt a pang of suspicion, would this man use his family as leverage as well? Hunter didn’t think so but he couldn’t be sure, they had just met after all and Haquim was a killer.
”My daughter, my wife and my mother. I have friends and colleagues, I care about them but I don’t love them like I do my family.”

He followed Haquim out, taking a deep breath of the fresh outside air, exhaling slowly.
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Last Rites (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue10/10Last Rites (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Last Rites (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue3/3Last Rites (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health:
Last Rites (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue7/7Last Rites (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:19 am

A classic Bronco SUV, 1999 with armoured doors and glasses, probably level five in Hunter's opinion, stops in front of the building and one well armed man gets off the copilot's sit, black trench coat with all the proper cues to pass by (or may be) an FBI agent. He opens the door for both Haquim and Hunter and closes it behind them.

The vehicle's insides were as comfortable as expected, the car was modified to have two back couches one in front of the other, to accomodate more people in it. In the roof were attached two MP5 sub-machineguns with two chargers each one. Haquim sat in front of Doyle at the other side of the car, the big black guy started to remove the turban an the black robe, bending it and putting it over the sit next to him, then he started to remove several weapons and place it in a vault under his sit that was slided out of that purpose: his sword, two daggers, two pistols, several clips, several grenades of different types and many throwing knives.

While he was in this process he said to Hunter.
"I'll grant custody to your family, new identities, new home location and comfortable accomodations for them to live the rest of their life. For a while you won't be able to interact with them on your own but from time to time I'll take you to see them from a safe distance. I want you to see with your own eyes that I always keep my word.

I'm a man of unbreakable Oaths."

He made a short pause while he was removing part of the complicated harness that kept his weapons in place and then continued with his explaination.
"The merciful Muhammad show me your value in our short combat. I can truly see into a person's soul when I'm in combat, your every intention was clear to me, like I was reading the book of your life, kept in the holy palaces of Allah. I could see the strength you have in your heart and the waste it would have been to leave you under the witches' leash. That's why I choose you."

Haquim continued looking into Hunter's eyes.
"Your life belongs to me in exchange for your family's life. I mean them no harm but I know how far these monsters will go to get to you. They'll try to get to your family, to use them against you, to control you...

However, my protection comes with a price, the price is your life Ian Doyle and to be reborn in the service of the Blood. I know none of these makes sense to you know but in time it will."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Hunter got in the car with a moment's hesitation, this was surreal and coming from where he had been that says a lot. Obviously, these people also had resources, maybe pull with the government considering the Fed driver and they sure as hell wasn’t ordinary humans considering the way they fought. Haquim here and his people were the only chance Maggie and Chloe had but he couldn’t help thinking that he had made another deal with the devil in order to get out of his first one. At least Haquim was talking to him and he seemed to be up front and honest even though Hunter didn’t understand the meaning of everything he said.

He looked over the interior of the car, the weapons in it and then the arsenal Haquim was strapping off himself in uncomfortable silence. Holy fuck, what the hell was he getting himself into. Where these people? Mercenaries? Terrorists? Criminals? How would he fit into this outfit? Many questions surged through his head but he realized they didn’t really matter; Haquim had the resources to keep his family safe and that was all that mattered.

He listened carefully to Haquim’s words, observing the man the entire time trying to get a read on him and he seemed honest, like he really meant what he said.
”My gut instinct is that you’re a man of your word and that’s all that matters. As long as you hold up your end I’ll hold up mine, whatever that means. And it’s Hunter Doyle, Ian Doyle was my father.”

He looked Haquim straight in the eyes, meaning every word.
”My life for my family’s, an easy choice.”
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Last Rites (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue10/10Last Rites (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Haquim nods and asks Doyle to take him to his home. In his way he asks routinary questions, does his mother lives with him? what's her name? where does she lives? Then he takes a carphone passing the information to another man called Malak, directly ordering him to offer this woman federal protection due to her son's involvement in a drug's case, saying that all the details will be given to her later.

Once the SUV stopped in front of the building that Hunter once called home Doyle noticed they were followed by another vehicle just like this.

From his position he could see Maggy's room light still on at this late hours at night. It was easy for Doyle to imagine she would be having nightmares and imsonia as she always does when little Chloe was sick or she was worried about something serious. Hunter felt the need to go and comfort her but Haquim held his arm negating with his head.
"I brought you here for you to see how I keep my word. If you allow to be seen by her our pact is off."

He gave similar orders to the fed driving the car, who left the car and went upstairs. After almost half an hour the Fed was down again with Maggy in a winter suit carrying little Chloe in her winter clothes as well and covered with a blanket. They were taken to the back SUV and once everything was set the two cars left the scene.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:36 pm

The pain of not being able to go to Maggie, to hold and comfort her was almost unbearable. Haquim’s grasp of his arm was steady and strong like a rock, Hunter clenched his jaws and watched in silence as the Fed went up stairs.

”What is he telling her? Where will they go?”
He said it quietly as he watched the lit window, not really expecting Haquim to answer him.

When they finally appeared, half an hour later, and got in the car, Hunter looked away. As the car started moving again he kept telling himself that this was the only way but he couldn’t completely get over the feeling that the price would be very steep indeed.
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Once the two SUV were moving back through the highway Haquim said to Hunter.
"I will send your family to a secure location and you'll come with me. They mourn you since the day your captors declared your death, for your family you're already dead and that's the way it should stay but even the dead deserve to see their loved ones from time to time and so will you everytime you accomplish an achievement for our Clan."

He made a pause.
"Tonight you and I shall make a pact, a blood pact. From this night you'll belong to me in death, to be reborn as a new creature with a sacred mission for thy Blood. I'll be your Sire, you'll swear obedience and I'll swear my protection for you and those you love."

Another pause and he concludes.
"First, you shall drink from my blood and then I'll shall drink yours, this is the way of the pact. Tomorrow you'll find meaning to all my words but tonight you will only obey what you're told."

Then long sharp fangs started to grow rapidly in his mouth, reaching his wrist as Haquim passes his arm in front of his mouth, letting a red creek of crimson blood to flow down to his elbow and offering it to Doyle.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:19 pm

So, they had told Maggie he was dead, fucking bastards! Haquim only worked with the lie already in place, leaving room for a possible explanation for him still being alive once he gets to see them again. Whether that was what Haquim meant by ”see them again”, or if he only meant actually just seeing them from a distant doesn’t matter because he clings to that one day he’ll hold Maggie and Chloe in his arms again.

This all seemed very strange, archaic and cult-ish to Hunter; blood pact, reborn, sacred mission, obedience… he was no weak-willed fool easily controlled by things like that, but the protection offered was more than enough to drive him to accepting it for what it was. If drinking another person's blood was what it took then that’s what he would do, even though the thought of it was quite repulsive.

And then Haquim grew fangs. Hunter stared in complete shock. What the fuck! Then his eyes went to the wound in Haquim’s wrist and the blood that flowed from it. There was something strange about it, he had never had problems with the sight of blood but this was different. He thought to himself how disgusting this was but he never actually felt repulsed as he moved closer and accepted the Blood.
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:03 pm

The elixir that was the vicid blood of the Assamite was quite a surprise for Hunter, it tasted acid, critus like an exotic fruit from far lands long gone and forgoten. It was cold like a stream of a river in winter, hurting Hunter's throat a little and filling it with all sorts of sensations, empowering and disturbing at the same time.

By the time he broke the sudden trance invoked by the sublime taste of the blood, he felt weak, the assamite's blood was the cold of death creeping under his skin, weakening his body to he point of not being able to rise from his sit, even if he wanted to.

Hunter's heart was beating slowly, his breath indicated him he was about to enter a shock by hypothermia, his blue looking nails and shiverings going through his body made him panic but yet he was unable to move. Haquim then said to him.
"This is my gift, the cold of death. You'll die tonight and tomorrow be reborn as one of the Clan Assamite. You'll be a vampire, a creature of great purpose in this World of Darkness. Your mission will be no other but to serve... fill your heart with humbleness and pray to Allah to keep your soul."

Then Haquim went to kiss Hunter neck but instead of his lips Doyle felt his long fangs penetrating his skin with great swiftness and delicateness. The vampire started to drink his blood to the point of blackness, engulfed in the shadows of the night, Ian Hunter Doyle died in the back of a car during this fatidic night.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum