Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter)

Go down

Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Empty Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter)

Post  Malakiel on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Hunter's eye soared like hell, could not open them, just hear through one ear what was going on around him. Electronic sounds and the soft far noise of the air conditioner were all the sensory input Hunter could get. Far from him, two voices were chatting to each other, both males and as he awoke the meaning of such voices got clearer by the second, until their conversation was understandable.

The first man says.
"Is Subject #34 systemic colapse reversable?"

The second replies.
"He pushed his body over all constrains of the serum, his brain activity is very limited and his bone marrow is severely deteriorated due to the overcharge. We will continue our tests but so far seems unreversable."

First says.
"His Data is remarkable, let's take a sample and repeat the experiment."

Second says.
"Very well Dr. Chain."

Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Empty Re: Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter)

Post  Hunter on Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:11 pm

It hurt again and he was back in some bed. Hunter wasn’t sure where he was or what was really going on. Had he actually been taken and healed only the get this hurt again? Or had it all been a dream? Yeah, it must have been a dream, he was still in the hospital and soon Maggie would visit…

Then he heard the voices and tried to piece together what they were saying. So, it hadn’t been a dream then, he was actually part of some kind of experiment… he wasn’t sure if that made him feel better or worse, either way maybe these doctors could explain what was going on.

He made an effort to move a little and speak, even if it would only be a goan.
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue10/10Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue3/3Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health:
Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue7/7Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Man #2 said.
"Let's get the dose down to 1% and rebuilt him five years younger. Let's hope he can hold it this time."

Man #3 said.
"Yes doctor."

After Hunter tried to move or at least talk without success he felt being move, that cause him a lot of pain, nevertheless he could not scream just a mourn escaped his lips. The sound of an electric drill started over his head and then the sensation of the drill comming down on his skull, suddenly more pain that he had ever felt and yet not even a sound escaped.

The medical team took something from him, he felt passing out but the last thing he heard was.
"Body ready for disposal. Take him to the burner..."

Then only blackness and silence.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:21 pm

What the actual fuck did they mean with ”rebuild him five years younger”? What was he supposed to hold? If someone only explained what the hell was going on he’d do his best to comply. If he pushed to hard then he would hold back, please just tell me what it is you’re doing to me!
Hunter’s mind was racing! He was fighting for all he was worth trying to get his body moving, his words to be heard, his mind to clear.

He wanted to move but by his own accord, not by others moving his bed. Once he noticed the pain that caused him he was kind of glad he couldn’t move. How did he hurt himself this much?

Then the electrical drill started and the shrieking of it cut Hunter to the core, the fear that simple sound caused him was unbelievable. Then it started to drill into his skull and Hunter exploded in pain, pain like you wouldn’t believe, and he screamed! How could they treat him like this? He was a good man, an upstanding and honest man that had dedicated himself to the service and protection of others, he didn’t deserve this!

The pain dulled to a throbbing and he felt how he was losing consciousness. Maggie and Chloe was the last thing he was thinking about as darkness over took him; how he would do anything to see them again, to hold them one more time. He didn’t even care what the so-called doctors was saying, he wasn’t angry only filled with sorrow and longing.

Silence.
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue10/10Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue3/3Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health:
Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Left_bar_bleue7/7Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:16 pm

Hunter opened his eyes again inside the tank, floating with the respirator just like the first time. It was a big deja vú, no more pain and when the medical team realized he was awake said to him in his ear piece.
"Number #39 please cease moving, we will drain the tank."

Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Tumblr_on11ysyczQ1v2gt8oo7_400

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:17 am

The tank again? Hunter looked around, confused, his fingers moving to his head searching for the hole made by the drill when though he was quite certain there wouldn’t be a mark of anything there.
"Number #39 please cease moving, we will drain the tank."
39? Wasn’t he 34? He was certain that was what they had called him the previous time. Ceasing to move he waited for the tank to drain, assessing the situation. He wouldn’t suffer through the same thing again, this time he would fight, no fucking way they get to shoot and scream at him again only to drill into his skull. Now he would get answers, get free, get back or take the entire fucking building down with him. Hunter remembered how easily he had moved those iron weights and pulled that tire, a bunch of medics shouldn’t be a problem… even if he held back, just a little.

As he was helped out of the tank he would grab the nearest person and put them in a police hold, threatening to snap the persons arms if they tried anything other then following his movements, at the same time using them as a shield. He growled at the rest of the team.
”You call Dr. Chain or Hammer and get them to tell me what the fuck is going on and why I should do anything other then fight for my life. Or I will be the one drilling into skulls, you fucking understand me?
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:30 am

The tank started to drain empty, eventually leaving Hunter to stand on his own feet, his whole body felt numbed and weak in general, at least at first. A man came inmediately to assist him to remove his mask and take the ear piece out. Then he looked around, it was some sort of laboratory with many other tanks in line with his, upward was another level where several scientist were walking around or behind some computers.

Another man came by with an automatic injector, without asking he pushed it against his shoulder and inmediately he felt renovated, full with strength and removing all the numbing.

Instead of following their game Hunter grabbed the men wrist carefully not to turn it to dust and turned him with a police lock to the twisted arm. The other man ran away immediately yelling.
"BREAKOUT!!!"

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:56 pm

"BREAKOUT!!!"
Hunter looking around for a way out, moving himself and his prisoner in that direction. If possible he would kick the legs from under the runner but he wouldn’t risk losing his grip on the one he already has.

”Reliable co-workers you got there. Now you will tell me what the fuck you people are doing to me and how I get out if this building. If not we’ll see just how strong I actually am, one bone at a time. You hear me?”

Hunter knew he wouldn’t do that to someone but medical technician didn’t and threats were all he had to get anything out of this person.
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:29 pm

An audible alert filled the air while read lights flashed on and off and a spearker was repeating the same automatic phrase.
"Atention, atention. All science and technology personal evacuate in orderly fashion. Peace enforcement units convey to lab A-11...Atention, atention. All science and technology personal evacuate in orderly fashion. Peace enforcement units convey to lab A-11..."

Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) EducatedDelectableCuscus-size_restricted

The drill sergeant from the back of the corridor came jogging down to Hunter's position while the scientific staff upstairs started to walk out of the room. He man yelled.
"RECRUIT 3-9 STAND DOWN!"

While this was developing downstairs several noises, like a troop march was begining to close upstairs were the scientist were a second ago.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:51 pm

Hunter put some pressure on his grip, causing his prisoner pain.
”I said: do you hear me! You will get me out of here, NOW! How do I open these tanks?”
Then he looked around to see if he saw any control boards, doors and other things of interest.

He then shouted over at the drill sergeant.
”You will stay there and get Dr. Hammer or Chain to talk to me or so help me God I’ll rip off your fucking head!”

During everything he moved so that there wouldn’t be a clear line of sight between him and the second floor.
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:49 pm

”I said: do you hear me! You will get me out of here, NOW! How do I open these ranks?”
The scientist struggled with Hunter's strong grip and said desperate.
"I don't know! I DON'T KNOW!"

”You will stay there and get Dr. Hammer or Chain to talk to me or so help me God I’ll rip of your fucking head!”
The scientist said.
"Please don't kill me! They're in Ithaca! not here!"

The drill sergeant approached to Hunter and rapidly grappled his forearm. Doyle felt the inhuman strength of the military man, comparable to Hunter's (at least). A fast exchange of locks and punches began while the man was trying to subdue Hunter. Meanwhile, the scientist ran away bruised by the earlier fight and upstairs several armed soldiers came and aimed down, all with black berets and the same uniform as Pherguson did.

While this was going on the alarm changed and the repeating phrase as well.
"SECURITY BREACH!! SECURITY BREACH!! SECURITY BREACH!! SECURITY BREACH!!"

One of the soldiers upstairs yelled at his squad. "Fire at will!"

Hunter was in the perfect position to use the drill sergeant as a human shield. The thousand darts that were shooted down finded the man and none hit Doyle. Suddenly the lights went out followed by two big explosions in another room. A moment later the emergency lights went on.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Two explosions shook the building and the lights went out! Hunter acted immediately, taking advantage of the dark, sprinting towards the door. It was opened using a buzzer he remembered. It was probably opened from the second floor but that didn’t matter. He was going to kick it down, slam it off the hinges, the only way out of the room and it would open somehow!

Hunter couldn’t be the only one causing trouble if things exploded in other rooms. Maybe that would be a diversion he could use to get out of the building once he got that far.

Last edited by Hunter on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) Sk-101d8b113722dc2f1c486e87c6e1a6c6

OOC: The room was design to have only two doors, one at level 1 and another upstairs, at level 2. Hunter recalls that both doors are opened using a buzzer.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:42 am

Hunter ran down the corridor and there was the door he remembered, taking a short impulse he kicks it and the door bends and screeches almost opening with the first kick. Something was off but then he remembered.

Let's get the dose down to 1% and rebuilt him five years younger. Let's hope he can hold it this time
The lower the dose, he was now weaker but judging by the damage done to the door, still stronger than any human.

A second kick made the door open wide and inside the training course had transformed in a battle field. Many of the black beret guys were dead in the floor and many others were fighting a shadow army of ghost moving at incredible speed and swinging swords in a whirlwind of death.

Hunter's enhanced reflexes made him dodge by instinct, he crouched and roll, to find a man dressing a black medival uniform from arcane times before electricity. He had his mouth covered with a turban and under his robe was wearing a tactical body armour with several edge weapons.

The man attacked again cutting Hunter in the chest with a fleshwound, this soldier was different but as fast as a bullet, not even Hunter's reflexes could dodge completely to his attack, then another and another with same result. Hunter's healing factor was working to the top of its disminished capacity but worn by the constant attacks of the man.

Rolling and running away from the man Hunter found a steel pipe to defend from the sword, clash of steel made sparks fly around them fighting. The surroundings were calmed by the second and many more of these death soldiers came to see the fight, none of the black berets were alive or at least concious to witness the battle, also none of the arab looking soldiers interfered in the fight.

Eventually the arab soldiers formed a wide circle around the two combatants, Hunter was then knocked down, disarmed and threaten with the sword to his throat.

Paradigmatic consequences (Hunter) 1453735772816

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:43 am

Hunter was dodging and rolling, acting by reflex and instinct just to keep this black clad, sword swinging figure from killing him. He was fast but the assailant was faster and more skilled. Finding the leadpipe was the saving grace since it gave him something to parry the sword with as well as hitting back, putting that baton training from the academy to some rigorous use. He knew he was outmatched by the swordwielder but he couldn’t just give up, not when he finally had some hope of escaping.

He hadn’t even noticed the circle around him, not until he was defeated with the sword to his throat. He glanced around, taking in the archaic black clad group, looking at the fallen military personnel laying on the floor. They were not on the same side, this group were attacking the facility for some reason, well, Hunter wouldn’t blame them for that and he was curious as to that reason but mostly he just wanted to get out alive.

He looked up at the figure holding the sword. They didn’t know he was a prisoner here, maybe they would let him go if they knew.
”My name is Sergeant Ian Hunter Doyle of the NYPD and I’m a prisoner here. I will not stand in your way, I’m just trying to escape from these monsters.”
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:53 pm

The man in the black robe removed the turban. His skin was beyond black, it’s was like a lustrous obsidian stone, yet moisture and dark, not reflecting any light at all. His expression was severe and stoic like no other man Hunter had met before.

He said with a heavy Arabic accent but yet a British like pronunciation.
“My name is Haquim al Faqen ab Salem, ab Gulag from the Clan Assamite and I don’t grant the gift of death lightly.

I can tell by the way you fight with desperation that you’ve lost a lot by being brought here, you’ve a family that loves you and you’ll give anything for them. Let me tell you this, they’re better to think you're dead. These monsters won’t rest until they have you, they own you now and they’ll use anything in their reach to break you, including your family.”

Doyle felt the Arab’s words like knives in his heart, he knew he was telling the truth, not because Hunter trusted them or due to any supernatural power he had used to bend his will but because he saw with his own eyes what these men were capable of. He could not dare to imagine what they’d do to his beloved Chloe and Maggy, kill’em? Or worst make experiments on them?

The Arab continued.
“I can offer you to set you free for their witchcraft and oath to you to protect your loved ones from these monsters. I offer you all this in exchange for your eternal service to my sacred mission, to the lineage of my ancestors and to my Clan.

This is an offering of death. Accept and you’ll be forever bound to your word, reject thy and you’ll be left here unharmed but remember these monsters won’t rest until they get you and you can’t get away from them, not without my help.”

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Hunter knew the man was right, these people would have no qualms about using his family to get to him. He had convinced himself that if he just got out everything would be fine, the police would rally around him and the people here would be arrested, the way things should be. Of course, that wasn’t how things would be; they had massive resources, military personnel and influence with the government, he was fucked, and that even without taking the super soldier serum or whatever it was into account, and whatever other weird things they had at their disposal.

He tried holding back his tears but couldn’t keep all of it in. Once again he was forced to make a choice he didn’t understand, once again it was really quite easy. To protect his family he would do anything, even if that meant dying. He looked the man in the eyes and nodded.
”I’ll do anything to keep my family safe.”
Hunter
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down