Instruments and Tools (Star)

Go down

Instruments and Tools (Star) Empty Instruments and Tools (Star)

Post  Malakiel on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:32 am

Allison and Rebecca took the subway again this time to downtown Manhattan, many crazy people in the subway at this late hours, one beepbox group was making their thing, a few stations later a guy went in screaming the godspell in the same wagon as they were. However, all of them seemed harmless, although it did bring the Harlem's churches subject, to the point of Allison abandoning the City.

They were suppoused to meet Diana and Susan in one of the Pieterzoon's offices. After they got their station, the vamptresses walked down the street to the World Trade Center, looking for one of the twin towers. There went up to the 83th floor and walk in the glass maze. The entire floor was one single office with minimum walls which were replaced by tempered glass of different styles.

Allison announced them in the lobby and then were lead to an office with a long plastic wooden-like table with many stainless steel chairs covered with artificial leather.

Instruments and Tools (Star) 1

Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Instruments and Tools (Star) Empty Re: Instruments and Tools (Star)

Post  Star on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:33 am

Star walked along with Allison chatting about her thoughts about each of the buildings they visited. Mentioning the pros and cons of each that Star picked up on. She neglected however to mention any personal feeling she had about the last house in a attempt to not think on the previous fantasy about the life she would never have.

On the subway, she mostly charted in casual conversion asking about Allison's thoughts about each of the properties. Alison could tell that Star had reservations about each, weather it was personal, fanatical or security.

Star was feeling a little intimidated by it all, she had never shoped around for houses. Nor ever had the real option in living in anything larger then a hotel room or a crappy cheep apartment.  Star didn't own things, she had no possessions other than a few arrivals of clothing, little john and her father's truck.
The whole "rags to ritches" thing was a little over whelming and Star often changed the subject from her haven back to the business front and all the possibilities she could do with the property. Clearly avoiding much talk of a personal life out side of "business"

Then following it up with asking about  Diana and Susan and what kind of people they were and what could she expect from their meeting.

Instruments and Tools (Star) Skullb12

When they entered the world trade center Star keped her hoodie pulled up, fearing her reflection might be caught in the glass on the way in. Only once in the elevator did she pull it down and start making herself more presentable.

Star was quiet as they entered the meeting room and took a seat at the table as they waited.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:
▂▂▂▂▂ CURRENT OUTFIT ▂▂▂▂▂

Instruments and Tools (Star) Clothing-dresses-casual-baa-vd8046-black_black_1

Instruments and Tools (Star) Camven10
Instruments and Tools (Star) Coolte10

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Instruments and Tools (Star) Left_bar_bleue6/13Instruments and Tools (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/13)
Willpower:
Instruments and Tools (Star) Left_bar_bleue6/6Instruments and Tools (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health:
Instruments and Tools (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Instruments and Tools (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:56 am

The whole "rags to ritches" thing was a little over whelming and Star often changed the subject from her haven back to the business front and all the possibilities she could do with the property
Allison was clearly comfortable about the whole deal, she wasn't an old kindred, in fact she was a little older than Rebecca at all. She was passed many of the stages that Rebecca was going through and seemed to care enough to advice her about the possible business to run there.

Diana and Susan and what kind of people they were and what could she expect from their meeting
Allison says with sarcasm.
"STIFF. Specially Vick, Diana Vick. She is Pieterzoon's debt collector. Susan is all about Future Markets, she's the one that puts her hands on fire when an investment is needed, she has the 'go' / 'no go' word on it, you can bet she doesn't do that lightly."

A few minutes later two women came into the fishbowl, or in this case shark tank. Diana Vick was big girl, robust and very confident, dressed with cargo black pants and leather brown jacket, her black hair was flat attached to the skull with gel, other than that she had no makeup at all, she moves with an attitude, like she was about to punch someone. The other woman, Susan had a grey business dress, her makeup was perfect with blue eye shades and perfect pale blue nails, she was smooth and elegant, even her redish blonde hair moves with style.

Allison stands up and politely bows before them saying the proper introduction for Rebecca and her.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Star seemed very relived to find out Allison was young too. Star admired the fact that she was "free" from the  stereotypical Ventrue, and she was not afraid to "drop the act" and be herself. Star liked this  and looked up to her as a older sister.
All in all she started to see a small pattern of the type of kindred Count Hayworth seemed to take under his wing, and she admired this about him.

Instruments and Tools (Star) Skullb12

Star sat and listen quietly as Allison started to describe the Diana.
She is Pieterzoon's debt collector.
Star took particular note of this.

As are the women entered the room, Star stood and bowed respectively to them, giving them her full attention.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Instruments and Tools (Star) Left_bar_bleue6/13Instruments and Tools (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/13)
Willpower:
Instruments and Tools (Star) Left_bar_bleue6/6Instruments and Tools (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health:
Instruments and Tools (Star) Left_bar_bleue7/7Instruments and Tools (Star) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Diana was carrying a suitcase that she puts on the table and using her thumbs opens the locks combination quickly as well as the switchs to finally be wide open. She seemed to be ignoring Star and Hu blatantly while Susan smiles politely and offers her hand to shake both Allison's and Rebecca's, sincerely saying.
"Miss Garrison truly a pleasure, I've heard the most wonderful things about you. Miss Hu, always nice to see you.

We have the shortest time so please forgive us for the lack of formalities but Lord Pieterzoon requires our presence. "

Susan's voice was melodious. Allison says.
"Thank you for sharing this time with us Lady Avil, please proceed and we can be on our way inmediately"

Susan smiles and takes several envelopes from the suitcase. Giving them one by one to Rebecca asking her to open them quickly. Meanwhile, she explains.

The first envelope had a creditcard very strange and beautiful, black and silver from the J.P. Morgan.
"This Palladium credicard is meant to cost all your expenses regarding your function before the board, any amount under $1000 is automatically approved by the bank, over that amount you'll need Lord Hayworth's approval. Please take note of all expenditures done with this credit card and send them to this address, before the month."

The second envelope was much wider and stiff. Inside was a checkbook and a debit card.
"This account has $40,000 at your disposal for any personal expenses you might need. However, if you spend any money because of your function before the Board you can take note of the amount and reason of the expenditure and send it to the address written in the envelope for refunding."

The third envelope was even wider and heavier. Inside was a tons of cash in large bills ($100).
"There is $2000 for any expenditure you might need. Each month you'll receive another envelope just like this. There's no need to justify any expenditure done with it."

Then she takes two strange cellphones from the suitcase, very small and compact and gives them to Allison and Rebecca saying.
"Keep this telephones with you at all times. These are your new telephone numbers." giving them a business card with their names and one telephone number in it that she points to.

"Prince Bright has authorize their use. However, they won't be allowed in any Elysium for the moment, so be sure to surrender them at the door. Those devices has no limit of use except for the electrical charge. To keep them working use these." giving them a cellphone charger.

"Do you have any questions?"

Last edited by Malakiel on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Star was quiet, but very polite and formal to the best of her abilities during the meeting.

With the opening of each envelope Star's eyes widened even more.  Star had heard about "the platinum black cards" but never seen one. Supposedly that only ones who had anything like it were the elite and the top 1% of Americans.
Star marveloed over it for a moment in disbelief that she was being given it.

The checking account and the currency was another wonder all together, and looked oddly at them trying to hide her surprise.
There is $2000 for any expenditure you might need. Each month you'll receive another envelope just like this. There's no need to justify any expenditure done with it."
It was so unreal to Star, and the sudden influx of such wealth being thrust at her was mind boggling.
<<holy sh!t Ventrue take care of there own> >
Star thought as she accepted the items

Star then looked at the strange telephone, she had not seen anything quite like this close up before. She knew cell phones were a thing, usually only owned by the wealthy or seen in Hollywood movies. She had never owned one.

Star fiddled with the charger and looked over the phone figuring out how it worked.

Do you have any questions?"
Oh of course Star had questions, plenty of them... "Why? Why so much? Are you guys serious? Is this part of my job? And who have I sold my soul too to be this blessed?"
Were just some of her thoughts, But they were silly questions she knew better than.

Star smiled that them as she pocketed the items.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you Lady Susan(?) "

I believe I understand, thank you. I will make sure to fufill my obligations and do as you instruct. Please give Lord Pieterzoon my deepest gratitude and regards.
Star said very formally with the utmost sincerity.

She smiled at Allison giving her a expression of "holy sh!t this is amazing"
And it was for a girl who lived Much of her adult life on the streets was now considerably taken care of.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Allison was amused by Rebecca's reaction that she was poorly trying to hide, as she was holding each envelope and even the phone in her hands at all times, like a child would in christmas.

Susan smiled and said politely.
"You're very welcome Miss Garrison. I'll make sure to give Lord Pieterzoon your regards."

Diana said cutting sharp the conversation.
"Miss Garrison, which property did you selected?"

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:42 am

Star thought for a moment before she gave her answer. All 3 properties she visited had great potential. But she needed to choose one of them. As much as she liked the idea of living in a large penthouse studio with rooftop access, The property came with many drawbacks including many unneeded security risks. She could just hear her father bitching at her about it in her head.
“”there is too many windows, anyone could see what you were doing from the other buildings! There is only one elevator and one set of stairs, what would you do in a raid or emergency ‘beca?””

The last property too would make a great haven if she was a normal person.
That house was built for a family, and what of the neighbors? Would it really be fair to them to move in and drag them and the neighborhood into they type of drama that follows her?? Werewolves, freaks, drug dealers and gangbangers??
No… In good faith she could not put innocents like that in jeopardy… Mortal blood bags or not. It was not a honorable thing.

The logical and almost Ventrue-like choice would be the old bank. It was fitting for a Ventrue after all. Though it needed alot of work. But the Valt could be converted into a small secure haven, and the upper floor a office and small apartment, while the exterior and main floor would suit a small business to bring in a steady flow of money, Ventrue are about making money after all.  It was the most secure and logical choice.

Star made her choice...
"Miss Garrison, which property did you selected?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Yes Lady Vick, I believe I have. I would like to acquire the old banking building near Park and Madison Avenues.  I believe it will make a good secure haven and provide a place for a future business opportunity, Once renovated and converted to suit my needs.  "
Star said with properly and had a entrepreneur aspect to her words.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:15 am

"Yes Lady Vick, I believe I have. I would like to acquire the old banking building near Park and Madison Avenues. I believe it will make a good secure haven and provide a place for a future business opportunity, Once renovated and converted to suit my needs. "
Diana said straight to the point once more.
"Very well Miss Garrison, I'll send the contractor tomorrow night to discuss your ideas about renovations and upgrades to the structure. We'll discuss the budget later.

Lord Eliah Ellison will contact you about the property's documents and legal affairs entailed."

Then she suddenly closes the suitcase with a snap. Susan Avil then said.
"The telephones are already programmed with the numbers you require for the moment. Here is the manual, where you can learn it's general purpose and functions." she gives a small book with the cellphone picture on it to each one.

Allison thanks the two Questors very politely and sincerely. Leaving right after in the most educated way.

Afterwards Hu looks at Rebecca giggling showing the tip of her tongue in a playful way.
"You should have looked at your face." she laughts.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:05 am

Star took the users guide and pocketed it as well.
And then She thanked Lady Vick and Lady Avil  again for their time and was very greatful for everything.

After they left Star was still in awe of the whole situation and hiding it poorly.
You should have looked at your face." she laughts.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Oh shut up! Hee-Hee I'm a street bitch, ain't no one ever handed out money like that to me before that didnt want sex or drugs. Ha whole time I'm think'n who de-fuk I sell my soul too. Ha ha

Sh!t I didn't know my job played so well. HA HA
I guess their ain't no such thing as a poor Ventrue.
You were right, de family got me coveted. "

She said with a bit of "hood" to her voice and laughter.

Star takes out the phone and starts looking through the numbers listed in the phone out of curiosity.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:29 am

Numbers in the phone:
Philip Lawless
David Hayworth
Allison Hu
Ivory #1
Chess #1

The telephone was a curious device, small and light compared to those Star had seen before. Definitely a piece of art, curved lines and sexy light blue colour.

Instruments and Tools (Star) No3210_01

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Star was joyful as a child on Christmas, and she poked around with the phones features and setting finding the ringtones and just like any kid, became annoying to those around her as she had to go through them all at max volume to pick out one she liked.

After words she smiled at Allison.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" holy f*ck this is so cool! "

Star thumbed through the users guide and started to figure out how to add numbers to the list of many. She added The Bronx Zoo to the list.  And as much as she wanted to call her Father and tell him of her good fortune, she knew she would be most likely seeing him later on in the night.

Star looked through the list of numbers again and as much as she wanted to call Phillip, she refrained. She knew he was busy and didn't want to disturb him. So she playfully made her 1st phone call to Allison who was in the room with her. And joked around about the phone's clarity and such with a "hello - hello" "can ya hear me " accompanied by laughter.

Star was happy, her future was looking bright. The Clan had truly accepted and taken care of her, she had family, along with a title, a job, income and  she would soon have a building soon, a place of her very own. All of this was very overwhelming in a good way.

Star smiled brightly really loving that she was a Ventrue, and her future for the 1st time in such a long time seemed very bright.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down