Rutinary Patrol (Hunter)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Rutinary Patrol (Hunter)

Post  Hunter on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:12 am

Hunter greets his daughter with a big smile, putting the newspaper on the floor as he kneels down and catches Chloe, raising to his feet and gently hoists her in the air, which always made her laugh that bright, joyful giggle. He caught her in a hug, once again amazed by how much happiness one little girl could bring.

”Hi darling! You been good to mommy?”

Even though she didn’t speak much yet, Hunter had put on the habit of talking to her as much as he could, he had read somewhere that it helped in the development of toddlers and kinda stuck.

He carried Chloe with him as he walked to the kitchen and gave Maggie a kiss.

”Hey, love. Mike assigned me a new partner today, a former military girl named Ferguson. She seems alright, a bit weird but competent for a rookie.
How’s everything going for you? And yeah, I’ve got a night shift today. Need to see how the new partner handles herself you know?”

Picking up a toy with a small bell he plays with Chloe in his arms as the conversation keeps going.
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
10/10  (10/10)
Willpower:
3/3  (3/3)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:30 am

”Hi darling! You been good to mommy?”
Chloe says.
"Yes... mom... ma_e... cookies" with a wierd accent at the end of each word.

Maggi was surprised by Chloe's display of superior intellect by constructing a phrase like that and smiled greatly to Hunter and then back to her.
"Very good Chloe! That's right mom made cookies!"

”Hey, love. Mike assigned me a new partner today, a former military girl named Ferguson. She seems alright, a bit weird but competent for a rookie.
Margaret gives Hunter a strange look and simply replies.
"OH yea? that's... interesting hon."

How’s everything going for you? And yeah, I’ve got a night shift today. Need to see how the new partner handles herself you know?”
Still with an attitude, she says.
"Are you going to have dinner before you go?"

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:45 pm

He was just as surprised and smiled just as greatly at Maggie when their daughter stringed together a sentence.
”That’s amazing darling!”

Getting attitude flares his temper but he bites down and pushes it away. He really don’t want this to become a fight. They had had so many talks about his job, how worried she gets, how she understands how important it is and how he feels about it. He understands her worry but it doesn’t change much, his work is noble, he’s protecting them and everyone when he’s out there making it just a little more safe for his family. It’s his calling and they are his resolve.

He sighs, just a little.
”You’re angry. I should’ve called right away I know. I’m sorry I need to work tonight, ok? What’s on your mind? Talk to me. And yeah, I want to eat with you, I always do.”
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
10/10  (10/10)
Willpower:
3/3  (3/3)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:27 pm

You’re angry. I should’ve called right away I know. I’m sorry I need to work tonight, ok?
She turns even colder hidding her emotions and says.
"What do you mean? I'm not angry... why should I be?" her final entonation was lethal.

I want to eat with you, I always do.
"Are you sure? Don't you want to eat with your... new partner?" she smiles making everything sort of a joke but her eyes were still watching his reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:40 pm

He looks surprised.
”Is… is this jealousy..? You can’t be serious, Maggie? What’s going on here? I just met today, it was Mikes orders! She’s like a greener Mike, or Montoya, or Maurice for God’s sake!”

He don’t know whether to laugh or get upset.
”Your my first true partner, always.”
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
10/10  (10/10)
Willpower:
3/3  (3/3)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:46 pm

She cling on him joining her arms behind her neck, adding her weight to little's Chloe and says.
"Am I?" locking her eyes into his.

A second later Chloe pushes Maggi away and says with angry face.
"Mine!"

Maggy burst to laught and says.
"You see competition everywhere! You can't help it? can you?...

What did I had to marry someone so sexy... and hot... and strong!"

Last edited by Malakiel on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Instinctually, he wraps an arm around her, but looks at her stunned. What the hell just happened? Then Chloe pushes her away and she breaks out laughing. He blinks and a smile slowly creeps across his face.
”And stupid apparently. That was just… mean.”

He laughs, then leans in for a deeper kiss.
”You know, I’ve got a few hours and maybe Chloe needs a nap in not to long…”

Of course the little girl objects and Hunter gives his daughter some attention, playing and making funny faces but not without throwing his wife some loving glances in between.
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
10/10  (10/10)
Willpower:
3/3  (3/3)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:08 pm

Maggy points with the tip of her nail under Hunter's chin and says.
"It's a date, soldier." winking an eye.

The dinner is ready in a few minutes, giving Hunter the chance to rest, even take a bath if he wishes. Basically, roast beef, smashed potatoes and vegetables.

The quality time is such short periods is still amazing. This time is Maggy that does all the talking, she's very excited about a new collection comming to twon next month 'Bodies', she calls it the edge of art.

After dinner Chole is indeed sleepy and Maggy finishing the dishes while Hunter takes his daughter to the craddle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Hunter forgoes any bath or rest really, instead taking the time to play with his daughter in the living room as Maggie gets the dinner ready. To him, it was much more important to spend the time with Chloe. Besides, he figured he might need a quick shower later anyway.

He listened and followed along Maggie’s conversation choice. After their years together, Hunter had picked up a thing or two about art but didn’t always ’get it’ like she did. Not that it mattered, she was excited and that made him happy, he loved sharing her passion even when she had to explain it to him. Hell, it was the same way but in reverse with baseball.

After dinner, he took the sleepy child to her cradle and sat with her until she was sound asleep. Sneaking out of the bedroom, he stalked over to Maggie and helped with the last dishes, after which he picked her up and the moved to the couch for some alone time as husband and wife.

There was passion, ecstasy and love. My God how he loved this women, reminded how lucky he was to have her, to be loved by her. It was heaven laying there and holding her afterwards.

He would then take a shower.
Hunter
Neonate
Neonate

Character sheet
Blood pool:
10/10  (10/10)
Willpower:
3/3  (3/3)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile