Return to the Zoo (SPOILER)

Go down

Return to the Zoo (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:38 pm

The Gangrel return victorious once again to The Bronx Zoo, the kindreds were celebrating their deeds to turn the Tremere Chantry to rubble. Many wanted to destroy the warlocks in the rampage of the raid but the Generals of the Gather had a tight control over their ranks. Allowing a clean operation like no other in history, allowing them to defeat the Tremere.

No doubt that under any other kindred the raid would have resulted in a chaotic rampage against their objetive but Astor's display of power was equally terrifying for his foes and to his allies alike. His generals were awe by the primogens control of the elements and when he turned to animals all Tremere with one roar they forgot any idea that might earn them the Primogen's wrath.

The Prisoners of war were retrieved to the Queens facility for interrogation. While the Gangrel Gate team leaded by Mistress Jezebelle was deployed in Albany to control de situation. No official answer was given by the Gangrel on how this rescued the PoW but the logical guess was from the bottom of the sinkhole. Not long after the Tremere would discover what happened in their Chantry but another thing was to prove it beyond the usual he said, she said scenario.

It was unlikely to say the least that Madam Blatvaski dared to accept publicly that the Gangrel Clan was responsable of this attack. In front of her clan that would be humiliating, to be the first Pontifiex defeated by the Beast in kindred's history. Also the Gangrel were careful in their attack to cover their tracks, something they were very efficient at. The first suspect of course would be the Sabbat, the Tzimisce was the usual suspect for such attack types, another good reason for the Tremere to partake in the territory defense upstate, another victory for the Gangrel.

Astor was sitting in his throne surrounded by his generals sabouring the results.

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Return to the Zoo (SPOILER)

Post  Malakiel on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 pm

The generals were excillirated by the victory as any Gangrel in history could have been for crushing a Tremere Chantry. It wasn't the first time for such deed but certainly this was the first obliterated chantry without any casualties our even a change for the wizards to fight back. Not a chance of defeat since the begining of this war.

All Gangrel should know the power of Primogen Astor, some claimed to be greater than Xavier de Calais other than he should sit in the very council of the Camarilla. All were truly impressed by the Gangrel prowess.

When the Generals started to talk about spreading the word to bring the Clan to New York, Astor The Primogen said.
"Forgive me my Lords but that is forbidden. Satiate your thirst for revenge and enjoy the moment while we are here because after you left this chamber thou shall not speak of these events to anyone."

The Generals were confused, they could bragg about this for thousands of years in the Clan's gatherings.

Astor continued.
"We shall not speak to another about this. I order you to silence or descredit any gossip that your packs may spread around. The destroyers of the Tremere Chantry is a common enemy for the entire Camarilla and we will help the Tremere to protect their grounds and hold their domains in New York."

The serious tone of the Primogen brought silence to the room but suddenly one his generals said.
"Until the next one falls down." a joke that was celebrated briefly by the others with laughters but suddenly interrupted by Astor's roar who stood up and in a flash grabbed his friend by the throat nailing his claw superficially and then turning to throw him to the ground slaming him hard.

The other Gangrel Elders dare not to protest and the one that was thrown kneeled before Astor offering his palms upwards in sign of surrender.

Astor said with a powerful feral voice.
"This is my command and any who disobey me will be a Traitor and shall meet my wrath!"

All generals kneeled before Astor and offer him their palms up. That was the end of the discussion.

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down