World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Chess Club (Star)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to the Chess Club (Star)

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:36 pm

Victoria said after the rutinary request.
"Miss Garrison, please walk with me..." the Elder decides to take a walk in the outside of the compound where gravel and stone path help her to keep her long dress away from the dirt. It was wet outside, not long ago a long soft rain have fallen over the Chess Club for the last hour or two making the already autum-ish environment even more cold and dark than usual.

Eventually they got to a hut next to a huge chess board in the garden, made out of black and white marble, polished like a mirror to reflect just the outside lights and the closed clouded sky this night. Meanwhile the vamptress said.
"I wonder Miss Garrison, how was your existence during your time with the Sabbat. I can imagine it was quite hard but can't picture what are nights like among those fanatics.

Do you feel comfortable talking about it?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:02 pm

Star concluded her call and walked along with Lady V, as they walked Star took note of the beautifully marble chess board and the cold eeriness so the night. Even on a dark and cold night like this the Chess Club still managed to hold Star in awe of its  luxury.

Do you feel comfortable talking about it?"
Star smiled warmly at Lady Victoria, turning her attention away from the nights beauty, and giving it to the Vampuress.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Of Course Lady Victoria, I no stipulations about talking about my time with the Sword... After all my  existence started with them, and I am very greatful to the Kindred of the Camirilla that my existence didn't end with them. "
She said giving a pause.

" As anything, there was good times and bad. As I have said, I was not truly "embraced" but more "recruited" for the soul  purpose of being cannon fodder for the war between the Sects.
Yet I strived and survived where many others did not, I simply refused to give up.

The recruitment process of "Shovel Night" was truly a nightmare, and the "training" afterwards was full of disillusionment and lies.

I have done things I'm not proud of… but I have always tryed to act with at least some semblance of Honor and fulfill the duty that was expected of me.... That was until the night of the Gangrels Gate, after I was captured and found my father.

That night I forsakes my duty to the Sword of Caine in favor of my Family, and a change to free myself from the shackles that bound me.

She said with a smile.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:39 pm

Victoria was also enjoyning the night view and said.
"It's very interesting how you put it from the Sabbat perspective. I don't know if you're aware but to the Camarilla our struggle with the Sabbat isn't consider a war. For starters their threats to our schemes are almost meaninless, sure they've infiltrated high ranks of the Camarilla several times, taken over our cities and have destroyed many of our Elders but from the Ephorate perspective our power is growing night after night and Sabbat's are considered like a terrorist army. We even consider the Anarchs more of threat than the Sabbat, to be honest.

I find sad that so many kindreds like yourself suffer night after night for a lost cause, for reasons that most if not all recruits, as you call them, understand at all. Some even use the Sabbat as mercenaries to attack the Camarilla."

She shrugs and continues. The emotion she projected was sincere to the extent that she was sorry for Kindreds like Star, not all kindreds in the Sabbat in general.
"Since the Gangrel Gate completion our State its been for the most part Sabbat free and that has allowed the Gerousia to focus its efforts on the problems that really matters. Our city is in peril, not to fall in other hands but to stop existing at all.

There are alot of problems to be solve, a real war to be fought and we need as many knights as we can get."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:08 pm

It's very interesting how you put it from the Sabbat perspective. I don't know if you're aware but to the Camarilla our struggle with the Sabbat isn't consider a war. // Sabbat's are considered like a terrorist army. We even consider the Anarchs more of threat than the Sabbat, to be honest.
Star was shocked to hear this, indeed if this was true everything she was taught in the Sabbat was a lie.

Star stood silently and tried to process this, certainly the Sabbat's combat tactices were more "guerrilla warfare" than actual military like she had seen with the Gangrels, but to consider the Sabbat nothing more then terrorists and the Anarchist hold more threat in the night to the Cam then the Sword of Caine was slightly crushing.

Star was a bit more greatful now after hearing this that she was able to free herself from it all.

Our city is in peril, not to fall in other hands but to stop existing at all.
There are alot of problems to be solve, a real war to be fought and we need as many knights as we can get."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Knights, My Lady? Thats refering to the Ventrue who are battle ready such as those of the Chess Club, like Lord Valentine and Lady Valery. i have heard that term in passing, and I honestly had no idea that the Clan of Kings had Warriors within their ranks, this I found to be pleasantly surprising.
She said in thought thinking back to prier conversions she overheard and things that she has seen..

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Forgive my Lady Victoria but The Knight of the Ventrue were they not kept in reserve from the battles to protect the city until recently with this alliance with the Gangrel and the Ventrue?

Its not my place to question, but I am  very curious as to why?

If the city is in such a state of crisis to Wipeout our very existence... Why would it the Kings be held in reserved... Should they not be leading the battle charge instead of relying on  others such as the clan of beasts? "

Star knew that this question was so above her pay grade she should not even be daring to ask it. Her training in the Sabbat had taught her to never question the Elders, but she could not help but find this strange, and it was better to ask this in a private conversation then dare voice her questions publicly.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:29 am

Knights, My Lady?
Victoria nods.
"All Kings in ancient times were also Warlords. Politics and economics, unlike modern nights were based on military strategies and combat cappabilities. Most of our Elders that now sit behind offices desks were officers in the European battle fields or the American Revolution long time ago.

Modernity broght with it comerce and money as means to obtain status and respect but a hundred years ago that wasn't the case. Back then people, not just kindred but every gentlemen would bring a sword and a pistol with him at all times to quell the offenders heart with a caress of steel. In Europe dueling was still a valid ritual until the begining of this century.

All humankind was under the ruling of warlords, even the first presidents of this country were the generals in the independence war. That was a fact until the first two great wars, specially the second world war. Europe got demolished and people there got tired of settling their affairs throught war. Only in America the warlords remain in power and still use it as their main political tool to this night. Something cannot be said publicly by our Government, of course.

Sadly, humans no longer care to fight with honour. Not that war was a matter of honour in ancient days but to plunder and destroying enemies just like now. What I mean is that warriors back then, elite warriors believed to be part of something greater, to be building a better future, we call those Knights. While warriors now care only about profit and convinience, not even caring about the principles, not their leaders, not themselves."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:40 am

Star listened and found all of this quite fascinating.
Part of her finds the concept of "eternity" and existing hundreds of years mind boggling.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Our Elders are truly that old, Lady Victoria ?.... Remarkable.

I sometimes forget how long Kindred have the possibility of existing for ..
Its honestly a concept I struggle with. Though its not so much understanding how long others have existed for, but more seeing myself as having the possibility of eternity...

Mostly I guess this is due to the fact most unclaimed Shovel-heads don't last passed a few years at best.
While in the Sabbat the concept of "every night could be our last, so enjoy it while you can" was drilled into our head....

I still can't believe just how different everything is on the Camarilla side of things.... I don't understand why anyone would truly want to leave to join the Sabbat, yet it does happen.  "

Star shakes her head.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"I just count my blessing I was able to get out while I did. I own so much to my Father, Primogen Astor and His highness Prince Bright for giving me the opportunity to not just survive another night ... but actually take back my existence and make something of myself. I will never be able to repay them for that. And I will always be internally grateful.

// warriors back then, elite warriors believed to be part of something greater, to be building a better future, we call those Knights. While warriors now care only about profit and convinience, not even caring about the principles, not their leaders, not themselves."
This part stuck with Star and she noded
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"If a warrior does not fight for something greater than themselves, what is the purpose of fighting?... At that point you're just surviving If you don't have something to fight for.

Sadly ... Many of the Sabbat take up the Sword of Caine, but do not believe in it's cause, hell some are not even told of it.  We are all told very early on that we are in a war with the Cammirilla and they seek to destroy us. Fear and propaganda are instilled upon us. Never to question, just follow orders.

My father once told me growing up that " The difference between a Soldier and a Warrior is that Soldiers follow orders, while Warriors follow their heart. Soldiers will die and be forgotten, but Warriors become Legends."

This is something I have never forgotten.
And it's something that I strive for, to not just be a legend, For my Name is not important , But rather to have my Deeds shine Like the Stars in the Sky.   "

She said with a smile.
"
That's why I'm called "Star", one night I'm going to shine as bright as they are, and last just as long.

Star said making a gesture to the night sky pointing at the stars above.

Star turns her attention back to Lady Victoria
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I don't think I'm quite cut out to be modern night Ventrue politician, not that I don't have a grasp of some aspects of the political Arena. But this Knight concept I  think I can certainly get behind... I mean once I'm proven to be a Ventrue of course.

I am quite please to hear that the Clan of Kings are not truly the stereotypes that I have heard. There seems to be so much history, and honor among the clan that I could ever imagined.
I do hope to learn more. I feel it is important, even if I can not trace my lineage, or name my Sire.
So what if I was created by wasted-blood.
I believe I'm still a Ventrue, and I hope to pass this Tasting Test to confirm it so I might start to learn more about my blood.   "

She said with a very positive attitude
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Victoria allowed Rebecca to speak about her perception of clan Ventrue specially for the insight regarding her original question about the Sabbat perspective about such matters. Definitely very interesting to know.

After hearing her exposition Victoria said.
"Lord Valentine for example is almost about two hundred years old my dear. I'm one of the young kindreds of New York City with barely above one hundred years. Lady Valerie is also very old, as is our Primogen Benjamin Hart who was borned in 1779 with a little more of two hundred years.

Our prince is old than all of us and kindreds in the Ephorate are as old a thousand years old, or even more. A time when there was no such thing as banks or corporations. The Kindred that rule the destiny of our clan and the Camarilla for that matter are older than the very concept of a company, most countries didn't exist back then.

Warlords, all of them are Warlords and Knights are required, not just fighters. Many kindreds fight for survival, many because they can profit from it, in one way or another and many more because they're told to.

Knights have a duty toward the higher calling, toward their clan and toward honour and they fight when their duty calls, they are willing to reach final death if that's what it takes to succeed in their task. That means not even survival stands between a Knight and his Duty, not when it's called to fight, not even when its demanded of him to stand down and wait."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Star listened and thought about all that was being said. she was quite surprised to hear about the ages of these kindred, finding them to be over a century or more old.

Knights have a duty toward the higher calling, toward their clan // honour //duty // they are willing to reach final death if that's what it takes// //not even survival stands between a Knight and his Duty,
Star thought about this a moment before speaking
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Indeed the title of a Knight is a very serious affair. Such discipline and dedication to their duty is quite a admirable thing. No wonder under this Clan alliance the Knights of the Ventrue as being asked to answer the call to action. I'm a summing that Lord Primogen Hart knew to keep the "best for last" so to speak and now will truly be a opportunity for the Kings to swoop In and save the day."
She said a bit cheerly as she starts to assess the state of what has been transpiring around her during the time she has become aware of the Ventrue having warriors in their ranks.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Though of course my outlook could always be wrong about the political reasons, as I'm sure it is. I can only say that from what I have seen so far from a "outsiders"perspective viewing the Knights of the Clan that I am extreamly impressed
I feel that what ever crises the city now faces the Camirilla is much better off now that the Knights are being called into action. His Highness Price Bright is indeed very insightful. "

Star pauses
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Lady Victoria,  if I may ask... How does a Ventrue become a Knight? I'm asumming it starts with years, or even decades of rigorous training to earn such a tile as "Knight".

What about our Highness the Prince? Being as old as he is, he was a warlord at one time. Does that mean he was also a Knight? But took up being a politician instead?

I'm not questioning his validity or anything, heavens no. I'm just trying to gather more information about our Prince. I have heard so many good thing about him, I'm trultly in awe that he can keep this whole city together and have earned the respect of the other Clans. My father Speaks highly of our Prince, and I owe Prince Bright much for pardoning my life.

I just want to know a little more about him...
If I may... In your opinion My Lady, what is our Prince like?... And is there anything I should prepare myself for in meeting him?

She asked curiously, not trying to be disrespectful
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Lady Victoria said.
"To answer your first question, our Clan is being split in this City by two Great Ventrue. At first, we all thought that their differences were just circumstancial but now it's obvious for many of us that each pursuits a different objetive.

Each kindred is doing what he thinks it's the best for their objetive: one believes we are at War, the other that we're in peace. Despite the contradictory appearances, each can be right and therefore the other would be wrong. Each objetive is achieved by a different method and in one method the Knights are not necessary."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Each kindred is doing what he thinks it's the best // one believes we are at War, the other that we're in peace. //. Each objetive is achieved by a different method and in one method the Knights are not necessary."

Star was quiet think about this.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Forgive me for saying so Lady Victoria, but it seems a bit like a battle of Elders egos. No one wants to be wrong.
In my opinon Egos should be aside... Its not about who is wrong or who is right....  but what is best for the Clan as a whole. People make mistakes, even our leaders do. After all We all started as hunans once.

What... Does the Clan think of this all compared to what the two elders believe?... Should it not be left up to the Clan do decide if the Knights are needed or not? what would be best?  Clearly from what I have heard and interpreted from my experience... this is not a time of peace, and both the Gangrel and our Prince believes that too.  "

Star paused and looked up at the Stars...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" My Lady...."
She said returning her gaze to Lady V
" What will happen if the Knights are deemed no longer needed?... "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Victoria smiles at Star and says.
"Seems that oftenly you think out loud... if you care to hear an advice that's a dangerous thing among our kind. Assest the weight of your words, in a manner of speaking, before you actually spoke them out loud. This could save your from harm."

She turns her gaze again to the chess board and says.
"I understand the Sabbat has a hierarchy, Similar to the Christian Church to an extent. Am I right?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Star gives a nod followed by a apologetic bow.
She knew this was also a nice way of saying that she talked too much.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Forgive me my Lady, I will take your advice to heart and correct my behavior. "
Star said and refrained from asking anymore questions. Star knew from her experience with the Sabbat not to stick her nose into anything above her pay grade. And this clearly was a matter that did not concert her, she wasnt even considered a Ventrue yet. Still this topic only peeked her  curiosity, A bad thing when you are taught never to question the Elders.

Star followed Lady V's gaze to the chess board
"I understand the Sabbat has a hierarchy, Similar to the Christian Church to an extent. Am I right?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Yes Lady Victoria, from my understanding you are correct. I the hierarchy stems from their belief that they fight in a Holy War of sorts, even in these modern nights. "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:24 am

Victoria looked up and said.
"Yes, I guess Holy means nothing in modern nights. I do consider pertinent the term to be honest. Holy War, sounds about right. In another manner of speaking that's our view as well.

Our Clan has addapted well to modern nights, you secure our position on the power ladder that its fought everynight. You will learn all the names in time but the Camarilla is not the only organization fighting for the control of humankind. Humans have their own organizations, from government agencies to the second inquisition. Ghosts are also entwined in their own heirarchy, Wizards and Mages are also real and have secret societies.

In the past our gift was stolen by one of these mages organizations, the inquisition almost wiped kindred from the face of the earth and aditionally there are demons and other divine powers conspiring for the control of the world; and that's only the western part of it. The orientals are another level of complication that I've never expected.

That's our Holy War I'd say: to prevent another manipulated uprising of the Anarchs, more stealing of our gift and the total anhilation of vampires from this world. We have our hands full, sort of speak, and yet we have to worry about our own kind sabotaging our operations.

Jyhad, that the word Sabbat's use, am I right?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:36 pm

Star was a bit surprises to hear about all the troubles the Camirilla Kindred faced, clearly this was at such a grander scale then she could ever have imagined.
To hear that Ghosts and Mages were real sent her mind for a loop as she wonders what else was out there in the dark and what horrors lay across the sea in the Orient.... She truly could not fathom.

<god with all of this kindred face as a species, we should not be fighting each other... We should unite.
But then again... Were where human once... And its in human nature to kill each other over petty  differences and beliefs >

She justified.

Jyhad, that the word Sabbat's use, am I right?"
Star gives a simple nod
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Yes Lady Victoria, you are correct. "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Victoria felt to have reached an important point in her conversation with Rebecca and looking into her eyes she asked with a worried tone in her voice.
"I fear that the inner struggles in our clan or between Ventrue and the other clans breaches our defenses against groups and sects outside the Camarilla. They're expecting an opening and looking for a weak link to break the chain, specially the Sabbat.

I can tell you're a very perceptive kindred and being keen about the Sabbat strategies per haps you can tell us, what would the next Sabbat move be. Some informations about a lost Sabbat in the latest breach of the Gangrel Gate still worries me, a man called Matheus. If he hasn't been out of the City what would he be looking for?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:00 pm

what would the next Sabbat move be. Some informations about a lost Sabbat in the latest breach of the Gangrel Gate still worries me, a man called Matheus. If he hasn't been out of the City what would he be looking for?"
<A lost Sabbat??>
Star was quiet, she puzzled at this and took a long moment before speaking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" That name is a little familiar... But I don't think I know much about him. Matheus was part of a Pack that already breached the Gangrels Gate before my Pack did.... Maybe a week or so earlier. Our pack was to meet up with his pack and others in a Warehouse in the Bronx . And of course when that happened it all went to sh!t. I was informed that no one survived the Gangrels  assault. But I did have a feeling this was untrue. "

Star paused
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" As far as strategy goes, it was never any of our  intentions to leave the city once we made it here. There wasn't supposed to be any returning. We were simply supposed to meet up with others that were already in the city and strategize our forces, moving Silently between the many safehouse scared through out the city and its underbelly until we had sufficient numbers to strike.
More and more packs were to make their way through the breach each night to grow our numbers.
The Sabbat had someone helping them from the inside and sabotage the Gate.

I really don't know too much more then that.... I wasn't too high on the totem pole of information. I gave all the information I could recall to Lord Primogen Astor. Though Lord Astor believe that the Spy maynot know who they're working for. I assume this because the Sabbat have ways of changing their appearance.

Star cut herself short in fear of talking to much and recanting everything she knew.
"if any information I know could help the Camarilla or Ventrue in any way, I am more than willing to help, Lady Victoria. "
She said honesty.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:05 pm

Victoria nods and rapidly insists.
"I'm sure you've given all the information regarding the incident. What I wonder is for your insight. What would a Sabbat be doing in our city after all that?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Star thought for a moment..
<honestly probably hidding till reinforcements arrive>
She thought.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Well... Seeing that Matheus was not just a foot Soldier, but most likely a very capable Sword. He would be keeping a low profile, and searching for any survivors of the  incident to try to regroup. Not causing a fuss or being to flashy...
New York is considered enemy territory after all.

Contact with the outside city would have to be at a minimum, the Sabbat are well aware of the Camarilla's ability to monitor conversations by telephone and pick up key words we are trained to avoid using because of this.
But I'm sure Matheus would find away to report what had happened.

If I was him and in his position that's what I would do. I think it would be important to find other members of the Sabbat with in the city, after all there is strength in numbers. And for a Sword its not truly that hard to pick out other Swords in a crowd compared to Kindred of the Ivory Tower.  Doing this would be important, for there is always strength in numbers, and we feel safest around others of our Sect. There is behavior and feeling through the blood that draw us together unlike Camarilla Kindred.

"

She paused again
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" though... he might still be here for personal reasons aside from all that... its hard to say. If Matheus has not made contact with other Sabbat out side the city I mean. The horrors of war that night with the Camirilla Gangrels would have been more then enough to keep any sane Vampire running scared. There is just something about seeing everybody that you have ever cared about or had a blood tie with being destroyed around you in a complete Massacre ... It changes people... Some times for the better... Some times for the worse... The horrors of that night and the feeling it left behind will never leave my mind. "
She said softly, there was a strained hardship in her voice. Star did feel for her fallen brothers, weather it was due to the blood bond or not, seeing her friends die that night in front of her would be hard for anyone to truly possess.

Star became silent as she tryed not to show the sorrow she felt. She looked out over the chess board and staired into its beautiful reflection of the night sky and moon. Gazing at the stars always helped ease her heart.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Still.... "
She finally said...
" I think he would be seeking out others.... No member of the Sword ever truly likes to be alone... Its just not their way.... "
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:35 pm

Int + Occult
Star carried out 4 launched of one Back to the Chess Club (Star) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
4 , 1 , 9 , 7
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:28 pm

The kindreds of the Sabbat split in two groups: the False Sabbat all those shovel heads and recently embraced and the True Sabbats those that actually belong to a Pack by Vauldary Ritae. Inside the True Sabbat the base of the Sword of Cain are the Packs, ruled by a Ducti, leader of the Pack and guided by a Priscus, spiritual advisor.

All Ductus go through another ritual and are kindreds with experience in several missions that are also respected by the Sabbat hierarchy and have a level of comitment greater than most cainites of the sword. Matheus as well as Vermine are powerful kindreds, able to perform the Vauldary Ritae and therefore create another Pack just finding a few more kindred to play with them: Stray cats, Caitiff, independent and Anarchs are well suited for that.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:16 pm

Star doesn't think that this point is too important, the Gangrel of the Gate and the Ventrue should have already known this from what her father found when they discoved Johnny the catiff was working with the Sabbat. If it was clear to star it should be clear to them what was going on.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Ether way... If he mostly is just hiding out to gather reinforcements, finding new recruits or suckering and swaying other kindred into bulster their ranks of the Sabbat. The Sabbat are good with their propaganda and honey lies, just  look at what they did with that Johnny catiff guy and his crew.  "
Star paused and wondered if the Ventrue knew about that. Star gave a shrug, Johnny and the catiffs were Gangrel business anyway, so it didn't matter... she thought.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" regardless of how they do it. They will gather their numbers again and strike... Its just how its done. Unless he has a change of heart... But its doubtful.

Matheus is well trained, just Like our pack Leader Vermin... Hard to kill and even harder to stop... Matheus will pop up again at some point...

Humm.. maybe someone should start searching missing persons records With in the last week around some key areas... Maybe around the Catiff areas in the Gangrels the territory or even check out some of where the anarch's post up.... at least that would be my suggestion Lady Victoria"

Star didn't want to come off as talking too much so she went silent again.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Victoria smiled and said.
"I'm pleased to say Miss Garrison that I haven't misplaced my hopes that you can be an asset in this war against the Sabbat. I'm very happy to have hold this conversation with you."

After a pause she adds.
"After the formalities of the Tasting are concluded and if your Agoge is as successful as I hope it will be, I give you my word that I'll recommend you to Count Hayworth. He'll graps and harness your special talents and puts them to proper use."

After that Victoria returns to the building of the chess club.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:28 am

Star felt again that uncommon feeling of pride in herself at Lady V's words of praise.
Star bows with a smile
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you so much Lady Victoria, I would be deeply honored by this. You have my word that I shall give my all to pass all the challenges ahead with these formal proceedings to come....
I will shine, I'm certain of it.
."

She said with new since of self confidences, something she isn't that use to having but rather its forming inside her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank you for speaking with me, I found this conversion very thought provoking. I am happy to help in any way.. its my duty and my pleasure to do so, Lady Victoria. "

She was quiet on the walk back, as she reflected back on the conversion and the things she learned.
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Willpower:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2