Meeting the Gangrel Primogen (Star)

Go down

Meeting the Gangrel Primogen (Star)

Post  Malakiel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Brian and Rebecca arrived in the brink of dawn last night, directly to their chambers. In comparisson, the once luxurious interior of Brian's quarters now look auster and pragmatical. She opened up her eyes, back in the zoo. Brian as usual got up earlier than she did and was already dressed up formally (Gangrel style) for their meeting with the Primogen.

Brian said.
"Good morning Star. Did the slumber treat you well?"

View user profile http://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting the Gangrel Primogen (Star)

Post  Star on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Star arose in the usual fashion, part of her missed the sweet smelling fragrance of the scented perfumed luxury sheets and down goose pillows.
Instead her senses were greeted by the minimalist comfort of her father's Chambers and the lingering smell of the Zoo. Star gave a soft sigh as she stretched, realizing the fairytale Vacation was over and it was now back to business.

Brian said.
"Good morning Star. Did the slumber treat you well?"
Star smiled warmly at her father...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Well loom at you all spiffy, Hee-Hee you must be happy to be home. "
She said with a laugh getting out of bed.

Star immediately went to look for something to wear, she was hoping that her only pair of street clothing would due.  She I really didn't want to run around in a  Military jumpsuit or combat vest and fatigues all evening. Unless she was going on a mission she thought she stuck out like a sore thumb.

Eventually she turned to her father...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  So.... What can I expect about this netting... ?"
She asked as she got changed, and realize that she never took off the fancy under clothing from the Ventrue... <oops... Hee-Hee they won't miss it>

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:
▂▂▂▂▂ CURRENT OUTFIT ▂▂▂▂▂

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Brian smiled at her and said.
"We should get you all spiffy as well Becca. Tonight we're going to meet with the Primogen. Two options, we can go really quickly to the mall to buy you some clothes or you can ask Jezebelle to lend you some.

Wha would you prefer?"
he smirks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Star cringed slightly at the idea of borrowing clothing from Jezebel.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" umm..You have seen my track record with clothing, I would rather show up butt-ass naked in front of the Primogen then ask Jezebel to borrow clothing.  She will kill me if I get them destroyed....  "
She said shaking her head.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" If we need to go shopping I'm cool with that, but... What about that Chico guy... Doesn't he hang around the mall? Not really wanting to risk running into him and his crew and has the possibility of starting trouble...
But if you think its OK....

Dad... How spiffy do I have to look...? I mean I didn't think Gangrels cared about clothing and such.... "

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:47 pm

" umm..You have seen my track record with clothing, I would rather show up butt-ass naked in front of the Primogen then ask Jezebel to borrow clothing. She will kill me if I get them destroyed.... "
Brian laughts.

" If we need to go shopping I'm cool with that, but... What about that Chico guy... Doesn't he hang around the mall? Not really wanting to risk running into him and his crew and has the possibility of starting trouble...
Brian says.
"Chico isn't in business... yet. He's still working out his way out to the streets and so are his men. That's part of the reason I get to travel in a long time.

However, this time I mean an actual mall with real people. To buy you clothes, with money."
he smirks, definetely in a better mood now that he's home.

Dad... How spiffy do I have to look...? I mean I didn't think Gangrels cared about clothing and such.... "
He shrugs.
"We care. Just not about what people may think but to make important occasions relevant. Rituals are important to us and dressing like you mean it instead of your ordinary everyday clothes sends a message of the importance you bring to an occasion."

He stands up after Becca gets some ordinary clothes and says.
"We better hurry then, we don't have much time until the Primogen summons us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Star smiles at the idea of actually going to a real mall, that she could actually pick up some personal items and clothing that are not stacked next to guns or boot leg DvDs.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  :note: ♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬Daddy's taking me shopping, gona spend his money ♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬ " :note:
She sang playfully like a little kid.

She grined and got ready super quick, ready to follow her father out to his car...

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Brian parks his new wagoneer in front of the Bay Plaza Mall in the Bronx. Gets out of the car and goes in to look some clothes for Rebecca.

They're in a hurry and Brian is emphatic about it. They need to shop fast and come back to the zoo in record time already dress up for the occasion.

He says to his daughter.
"I'm counting on you Becca. Make it fast."

The first thing Becca noticed when she entered the mall was the huge amount of glass surfaces around her, from regular glasses in the showcases, to actual mirrors around her. All reflecting a monstruos version of herself. Brian got also aware of it and the second he saw it pulls Rebecca to one of the service corridors around and says.
"Anyone can see your reflection Becca. You're a walking breach of the Masquerade.

Let's get out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm

All excitement about shopping drain from Star as it was completely replaced by horror at realizing that everybody could see the Best that she was inside.
Since being "recruited" she had not thought too much about having to deal with this issue, while in the sword her pack mates thought it was "cool" or  could simply care less.

Star  felt Terror shoot through her as she hurried out of the building and into the parking lot with her father

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" God Damn It!! I forgot! Fu*ck..."
She cursed.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I can't risk walking around in there... Not like I am now... need some way to hide myself... "
She grumbled.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Look, there isn't time for this, you'll just have to go in and grab me something that you find is appropriate for the occasion. I can figure out a way to go shopping later... I'll wait out here.   "
She said looking at her father knowing that time was of the essence

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Look, there isn't time for this, you'll just have to go in and grab me something that you find is appropriate for the occasion.
Rebecca had never seen Brian so scared. He nods and goes in.

The wait was longer than expected. Him grabbing something for his beloved daughter ain't gonna happend but he had no time to get the proper dress he would want. Somewhere in between he came back with a bag tagged 'saks fifth avenue' with a box inside.

He runs toward Rebecca and to the car in a hurry. Once inside the car and on their way to the Zoo he says.
"I hope it fits you!"

Dress:

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Star caught the uneasyness in her father's eyes as she asked hit to do grab her some clothing. Star considered this a simple task, and when it took longer than expected she started to get a little worried.

She noticed the expensive-looking  shopping bag as they both made made their way to the vehicle to leave and head back to the zoo.

"I hope it fits you!"
Star smiled curiously and open the box to her surprise finding a very lovely dress.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" oh my god .. You got me a dress?.... "
She said a bit shocked as she admired it.
" its  beautiful, I never expected you to pick out a dress.... I guess my playing dress-up at the Chess Club made a impression.  I love it daddy, thanks..... I will definitely do my best not to get it destroyed
She said cheerfully as she quickly starts to change her clothes the best she could in the tight surroundings of the vehicle and try to make herself look presentable for when they arrived back at the zoo to meet with the primagen.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Back in the zoo Rebecca got dress a.s.a.p. By the time they got to the zoo she noticed the parking lot crowded, even more than when they got out, contradictory the inner areas of the zoo were more empty than it's used to be. Just the minimum security outside.

They quickly got to the elevator, and there the couple found an small group waiting to get down with one of the zoo's employees. The group of three males were dresses oddly, camouflage pants, stripped shirts and very muscular complexion, these three looked like bunch of redneck lumberjacks.

On the sight of Brian one of the three man howled, weaving his unclean beard in the air. The other two looked at Hell Song and started to stomp their feet against the ground, repeatedly. Brian got to the howling one and hugged him strongly and holding by eachother's shoulders Brian said.
"Rockwell. My brother! How are you?"

The lumberjack number one, a.k.a. Rockwell said.
"Hell Song! Ma cub! Seems like it was yesterday when we met but it's been what? five years?"

Brian snarled.
"Cub?! Five years ago we fought for the last time. I remember your got your ass kick then." he smirks.

Rockwell smiles greatly.
"That's right Hell Song. You were a beast back then my Brother!

Who is this cub?"
he asked pointing at Rebecca with his lips.

Brian turns to Star and says.
"This is Rebecca Garrison, my biological daughter now Embraced by the Ventrue of the Sabbat, broght back by Destinity to me and now under my accounting by Astor's command."

Rockwell goes near Rebecca and smelling her from far away he says.
"You're a Ventrue and family of my family. Those that makes me half Ventrue? I'm confused." he laughts as the rest of his pack. "May be I should wear a tie."

Brian smirks and says.
"Careful Rockwell or she'll kick your ass as well."

The Gangrel turns amused by Brian's comment and replies.
"A warrior? Does that exist among Ventrue? I'd guess they pick their cubs from modelling schools." he laughts.
The crew entered the elevator to go downstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Star took notice of all the extra vehicles in the parking lot and wondered what was going on,
. She was even more surprised to see a basic Skeleton Crew among the compound.

She walked quickly with her father and was slightly taken aback by the three new faces.
From their actions and mannerisms star could only assume that these men were part of her father's pack, or at least some sort of Brothers in Arms.
Star watched her father  greet them warmly.

Star listen to her father introduced her.
//
"This is Rebecca Garrison, my biological daughter now Embraced by the Ventrue of the Sabbat, broght back by Destinity to me and now under my accounting by Astor's command."
Star could not help but smile when her father talked about her being reunited with him by Destiny, truly this seemed to be the case.

Brian smirks and says.
"Careful Rockwell or she'll kick your ass as well."
Star smile cheerfully at her father's compliment.

A warrior? Does that exist among Ventrue? I'd guess they pick their cubs from modelling schools." he laughts.
Star gave a chuckle
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" its a pleasure Rockwell, and Trust me, I ain't that type a Ventrue. No prep-schools for me, I'm a Vent from the other side of the tracks ha ha.
But in all seriousness ,I have had a great teacher in both life and in death... I wouldn't be anywhere I am now without my Sire Hell Song.. "

Star said with a smile and nugging her father in a loving way.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:51 pm

During the short trip in the elevator Brian goes to the other two and with a hand in each of their shoulders which they match with the correspondent hand over Hell Song's. He said.
"Reaper... Mawlion... it's been a long time. I've really missed you. I'm so glad you made it to the Equinox Gather."

Reaper hand had scales under the skin and his nails were like a falcon claw. His dark skin and deep eyes were enigmatic and predatorial. He said with a native accent in his voice.
"My Brother, my blood. It is nice to see you. Many moons since we met, now we gather because war is comming.

Werewolves are uneasy, they've traveled long distances to fight and we have to be ready."

Mawlion smiled in silence. His teeth were feline, all like very sharp fangs with two larger at each side.

Brian nods to Reaper.

Rockwell said.
"We come to ask Astor about this. What is he planning to do? You are his cub, you know. Tell us!"

Brian replies.
"My Sire will tell you in person but I can tell you this. I fought another shapeshifter breed under the city, spider-like. They're holding the Nosferatu prisoners and they're conspiring against the kindreds of New York."

All lumberjacks kept silence with this information, just thinking about it.

The elevator got to the lower level where another ten or more vampires of different animal totem affinity were waiting for the train. Rockwell went to salute some of them while others made room for Brian to step first into the upcoming train along his daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:26 pm

I'm so glad you made it to the Equinox Gather."
Star was puzzled at this and wonders what the Equinox gathering was...

Star remained silent, but pleasant. She listened attentively to the conversation as she tried to gather just why everyone was here.
<we are going to war.... Not just with the Sabbat but the Werewolves also and other shapeshifters. Clearly this problem was growing, and becoming more serious with each passing night>

She was also curious to see what The Primogen would say.

She took notices of everyone's animal-like features, and it made Star slightly unsettled being around so many predatory Gangrels displaying their abnormalities so openly. She knew it was just how the Clan was and she forbid herself to stair. She wondered if her father would be able to resist sharing their fate.
After a moment she refused to let her thoughts dwell on this, she need to prepare herself for meeting with the Primogen.

Star while waiting for the train on the platform she truened to her father...
▂▂▂▂STAR(whisper)▂▂▂▂
" Sire...Equinox gathering? Is this why the Zoo seems so busy?...
"

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:23 pm

" Sire...Equinox gathering? Is this why the Zoo seems so busy?...
Brian nods.

The train moved as usual in pinch darkness but this time the experience was very different. Around her even in the train track were many Gangrel, creatures dwelling into the dark some jumping to board the train on the move, while others prefered to run along with it, howling and making all kind of noises.

The surroundings of the Primogen Chamber was crowded. It was obvious that not only Gangrel of the New York princedom have concurred to the Gather but also from far away lands. Many had even more obvious animalistic features, many came with their animal ghouls with. The once huge chamber was now small compared to the amount of Kindred present.

Brian whispered to Star before entering
"It's a rare honour for an outsider to be summon to the gather."

The Primogen and his beast were at the back of the room where Brian hurried to get as the rest of the Gangrel present were getting their own places inside the chamber. Once they got to Astor presence, Brian kneeled before him and said.
"Sire I'm here."

Astor said.
"My Childe! Welcome.

Shinning Star, welcome to the Gangrel Gather. Come and sit with us, the event is about to begin."

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Star was trying very hard to hide the fact that being around so many Savage Predators of Clan Gangrel were putting her on edge. She clinged very close to her father during this trip.

It's a rare honour for an outsider to be summon to the gather."
Star looked at her father and gave a nod. She might not have understood what the Equinox Gathering was all about, but she knew to have this many Gangrels gathered in one place it was very important.

Star remained silent and followed her father's lead to reach the Primogen's presence.

She also bowed respectively to Primogen Astor, smiling that he called her Shinning Star and not by her given name like the Ventrue did.
Shinning Star, welcome to the Gangrel Gather. Come and sit with us, the event is about to begin."

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  Of course my Lord Primoge Astor, thank you so much for having me on this night. I'm honored your Grace.."
She said respectively, and took a seat next to her sire.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:45 am

At one point it seemed no one more Gangrel could fit into the now ridiculously small chamber. At least two hundred vampires, may be more, were at the scene along with lions, wolves, ravens and other animals. The place smelled like a zoo with different variaties of urine and other reeks. The grim yellowish and green lights from the roof made the crowd to seem even more dark than usual.

In the penumbra, from the primogen podium, Rebecca saw a collection of glowing eyes, yellow and red, among shinning fangs and bestial dark visages.

The Primogen made a very loud and potent roar, then another... and then another, calling everyone's attention. The room was finally quiet and he was able to shout.
"GANGRELS!! WELCOME TO MY LAIR!! PACKS OF ALL OVER THE NORTHEN TERRITORIES HAVE GATHER TONIGHT TO CELEBRATE THE END OF LIGHT IN THE SKY!

FROM THIS NIGHT ON DARKNESS CONQUERS MAKING DAYS RETREAT AND GROW SHORTER, LESS BRIGHTER AND NIGHTS STRONGER!!

TONIGHT WEREWOLVES AROUND THE WORLD FEAR THE POWER OF DARKNESS, THEY COWEL AROUND BONEFIRES HOPEING THEY CAN KEEP THEM SAFE BUT WE KNOW BETTER THE EMBERS WILL DIE AND WE WILL PREVAIL!!!"

The yelling and howling, and roaring... in response to the Primogen's word was deafning.

"I'VE CHOOSEN THIS PLACE TO BE THE EQUINOX GATHER STARTER FOR A REASON! PRINCE BRIGHT OF THE CAMARILLA HAS GRANTED TO CLAN GANGREL ALL TERRITORIES UPSTATE NEW YORK STATE BUT THE WARLOCKS DEFY US, THEY HAVE KIDNAPPED OUR PREYS IN THEIR CHANTRY EXPELLING OUR KINDRED WITH THEIR SORCERY!!

TONIGHT WE WILL RAID THE TREMERE CHANTRY ON MY COMMAND!! IF IT'S WAR WHAT THEY WANT IT IS WAR WHAT THEY GET!!!"

More than a shouting Rebecca felt a sound explosion blasting her, even physically she felt the rage, the hundreds of years of hate against the Tremere comming to the surface like a wave of fire. Even Rebecca's Beast was in the brinck of Rötschreck.

Brian stood up and yelled along with the crowd rising his fist in indignation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Star was in awe as she had never seen so many kindred all gathered in one place before, especially all of then belonging to the same clan.

Seeing all these Gangrels in such a excited and feral way definitely started to make Star feel extremely uneasy. She truly felt like the "odd man out" and the fact she was over dressed made her feel even more out of place.

She looked around and than to her father wondering why he choose to have them dress in this manner. For Star she could simply use the excuse that "she was a Ventrue", but for her Father, she wondred what his excuse would be if asked.
Yeah it was a special occasions, but these were Gangrels, not one of these Kindred look like they are ready for a cocktail party this evening.

The smell of the  Zoo compounded by Everyone's animal musk, mixed also with no doubt some gangrel marking territory or quite literally having a pissing contest to prove dominance was truly offencive to the senses. She was in the layer of beasts surrounded by predators. Star felt small and very out of place. Even her father seemed to be at home among his clan here.

// THE WARLOCKS DEFY US, THEY HAVE KIDNAPPED OUR PREYS IN THEIR CHANTRY EXPELLING OUR KINDRED WITH THEIR SORCERY!!

TONIGHT WE WILL RAID THE TREMERE CHANTRY ON MY COMMAND!! IF IT'S WAR WHAT THEY WANT IT IS WAR WHAT THEY GET!!!"
This words surprised Star....
< Would the Warlocks really risk defying the Prince's command and risk a war with the Gangrel?? Are We Going to really Raid the Warlocks??>

As the Primogen starts to reil the crowd of Vampires up, Star felt the waves of anger and rage from the crowd wash over her. Even her beast was anxious and growing in intensity from the feeling of being around so many others in a state of rage.

Star tried to focus her mind and let these feeling move through her, she knew she had to remain calm and composed. To do so otherwise would risk her falling to the savage nature of the crowd.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:33 pm

The Gangrel Primogen started to growl really loud and said.
"GO TO THE ARMORY!! GET YOUR EQUIPMENT WE ARE HUNTING TONIGHT!!!"

The doors opened again leaving just a bunch of Gangrels in the chamber. Among them, Brian, Jezebelle and Rockwell. Just eight of them, very old by the marks of the Beast on them. Everyone gathered around Astor but Jezebelle was the first to talk.
"My Lord the observers have confirmed that the Tremere Chantry is not being renforced. The lupines have retreated to the woods and the Ventrue are reuniting in their Chess Club for some sort of meeting. The night is perfect for a hunt."

Brian replied.
"The Ventrue are reuniting to gather the information from one of their own that sabotaged our operation against the Ventrue Elder in command of the Albany Haven, sir. They're going to trail and condenm him to fight me in a duel."

An old Gangrel with a wolf-like affinity said with a voice closer to a growl than human sounds.
"Jacob, are we going to destroy the warlocks in this attack?"

The question was very important for everyone there. The raid to retrieve the prisoners will certainly mean a lot of casualties and destroying Kindreds is a serious offense in the Camarilla. The Gangrels will not ask for them they'll break in and find the POW and ripp everyone in their path. All that taken into account Astor's answer was.
"Angus, this Chantry is not in a position to offer any resistance, this is the reason to call for this special meeting. No Tremere shall be slain tonight but their Chantry must be turned to ashes.

Plunder it and turn it to ashes. All you can find it's your loot for this fight except Tremere Blood. Also bring back all artifacts that may be offensive to the Camarilla. We need to make an example out of this, make them regreat this decision to desobey our Prince. I will deal with the consequences of this order."

All bowed to the Great Beast Astor and Rockwell said.
"My blood is yours Astor. My pack won't spill Tremere's blood tonight but we shall stake them and leave them on the ground to be rescue or ashes by the end of this night."

Astor smirks at Rockwell's idea.

Another Lion like kindred with clear blue eyes like the sky spoke clearly and loudly.
"My Lord Astor how can we attack them without breaching the Masquerade. That Chantry is in the middle of the City."

Astor said.
"Ragnar Nordstrom, Don't worry I'll sinkhole the entire building and open the veins of the mother earth to passage our men to that Land.

Now my Generals go and prepare your men."

Only Brian and Rebecca stayed with the Primogen.
"Rebecca Shining Star, you have come in a great night for Clan Gangrel. I can see in your eyes how much you've grown in this week. Imagine how much you'd grow in eternity."

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:23 pm

Star watched the group of riled-up gangrel leave to armor up with great  enthusiasm. Star knew that regardless of what Astor wanted some blood would be spilled tonight. The Warlocks are not ones to have their "mystical place of  demon worship" burned to the ground in ash along with all their magical books and posessions. She doubts this would be a quiet affair as much as Lord Astor wanted this to be.

As everyone left to conducted their business, Star stood respectfully at attention next to her Father.

Rebecca Shining Star, you have come in a great night for Clan Gangrel. I can see in your eyes how much you've grown in this week. Imagine how much you'd grow in eternity."

Star still had a hard time looking to her future even past a week or a month, let alone a eternity.
She bowed to Astor.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" My Lord Primogen Astor, thank you for your compliment. I have had truly a great teacher in Sire HellSong, and I'm greatful for all that you have aloted me. "
She said smiling at her father.
" I am truly in awe at the size of your Clan's Braves and Warriors. I am humbled and honored to be a witness to this gathering tonight.
She said respectively, perhaps speaking more like a Ventrue then speaking plainly.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:36 pm

" My Lord Primogen Astor, thank you for your compliment. I have had truly a great teacher in Sire HellSong, and I'm greatful for all that you have aloted me. "
Astor palms his Childe shoulder and said.
"Well done, Brian Hell Song. Well done.

Now the Shining Star is ready to leave the nest and go to find her own Blood. Do so knowing that we the Gangrel are your friends and you're welcome in this Zoo to meet your father anytime you want.

I understand you've met the Ventrue. Do you want to join them?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:40 pm

…Now the Shining Star is ready to leave the nest and go to find her own Blood. Do so knowing that we the Gangrel are your friends and you're welcome in this Zoo to meet your father anytime you want.
Star's expression went from being honored to confused and shocked.
<They're releasing me from the my acvounting??>

She knew that it was only a matter of time before she was to be released from her Father's accounting, she had hoped to honor him and his teachings in front of the Primogen, to which she did. Though because of her inability to truly look past her fate to a certain point , never being able to plan for "eternity" as a kindred she had never looked beyond this moment. She was a little speechless.

I understand you've met the Ventrue. Do you want to join them?"
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" ...... I... Um.. "
Star studdered as her mind raced to answer what should have been a simple question. But to Star this was not.

She looked to her father, and felt her tie with him not only as her father, but also through the Blood Bond.
Star knew he would want what was best for her and no doubt he would want to join in the coming battle with his gangrel brethren. She would never want to hold him back from gaining glory in any way.
But in truth she was a little scared to leave him.

Star regained herself and try to focus our thoughts, speaking rather formally and clearly.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I have indeed met members of Clan Ventrue, my Lord Primogen Astor. I have found those among the Chess Club to be coarsely different then what my expectations of the Clan was.
Star paused...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I am reluctant to want to leave my Father, but I know that our paths diverge. And I refuse to hold him back from bring glory to His Clan and himself. I am truly honored and greatful for the time we gave spent together. I will always be greatful to Clan Gangrel for their hospitality towards me, my Lord.  "

Star took a breath, trying not to be long winded with her answer.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" if indeed it is time for me to find my place among the Ventrue Clan ,then I shall do so as  a respect to the blood in my vaines. I can not deny my blood, to do so is to bring dishonor among myself.

There is still much I do not yet know about the Lords. And if given the opportunity I would very much like to learn.  

But I do not want to forsake Clan Gangrel by doing so, your clan has done too much for me.
I know of the importance of the Clan's Alliance, and I wish to help solidify this in any way I can, my Lord Primogen. "

She said respectively with a bow

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Astor smiled with his jaguar visage and placed his both claws on Rebecca's shoulders.
"Oh Childe! You will help us greatly if you follow your heart on this alliance. Go with my blessing to the Chess Club and ask for Hospitality, this time as a Ventrue. I release you from Brian Hell Song's accounting and give you this as a token to proof that I vouch for you in the name of Clan Gangrel."

The Primogen gives Rebecca the index finger of a jaguar claw.

Brian turns to his daughter and hugs her strongly and says.
"OH my Shining Star! I wish you well... I wish for you eternal happiness among the blue bloods. I'm your father and I'll always be here for you, in time of happiness and in times of need.

You have my blessing as well. Take my car, you'll need it to get to your Clan and it's your to ragg and yours to repair!"
he smirks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Star on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Star was both scared and excited to take the next step in her unlife. She had no idea what the road ahead of her would lead, but she would face if with her head held high, and not be afraid.

She graciously takes the Token given by Astor and bows.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Thank You for everything Lord Primogen Astor, you have truly given me my life back, and I will always be greatful to you and your Clan. "

She looks to her father, returning his hug while whispering in his ear with a laugh.
▂▂▂▂STAR[whisper]▂▂▂▂
" you are never going to let me live down the fact I trashed your truck huh...? Hee-hee "
Star chuckled and smiled warmly at her Father.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  You mean everything to me Sire. I love you. I don't know what is to come, but I will always no matter what I do in my unlife, I will try to make you proud.

I wish you luck in the battle to come, fight with honor and bring glory to not only yourself, but your Blood as well.  Always remember... You are not only my family, but my hero! "

Star hugged her father once more, tightly. She took a moment to take in his sent and enjoy the closeness of the blood bond before pulling back and preparing herself for her path ahead.

• CURRENT OUTFIT •:

Star
Ancillae
Ancillae

Character sheet
Blood pool:
8/13  (8/13)
Willpower:
6/6  (6/6)
Health:
7/7  (7/7)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel on Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Star parted away to the Chess Club leaving behind her friends and father in the Gangrel Clan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down