World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling preparations

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dueling preparations - Page 3 Empty Re: Dueling preparations

Post  Malakiel Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Brian shrugs and says.
"I really don't care that much of what they might think of us, me as a Gangrel or you as whatever tag they'd like to associate you with. I care that about our mission."

After a short pause he continues.
"Becca tomorrow you're meeting the Gangrel Primogen first hour in the night. We don't need to be around in this Round Table Ventrue thing. They'll gather decide and let us know the results when we come back.

That means we're leaving at once. We will let the butler of our departure and spend the day in the zoo."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dueling preparations - Page 3 Empty Re: Dueling preparations

Post  Star Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:39 pm

// me as a Gangrel or you as whatever tag they'd like to associate you with.
Star gave a laugh and found that rather amusing.

That means we're leaving at once. We will let the butler of our departure and spend the day in the zoo."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Very true, thats quite a drive.
let's get changed back into our military fatigues, grab my weapons and GTFO... I can't show up at the Zoo looking like someone from high society, people might get the wrong impression Hee-Hee.. . though playing "dress up" for the last two nights and turning a few heads was a bit fun. .. But now its time  to get back to business as usual.... Let's go. "

She said with a bit of a smirk, knowing her father would be greatful to leave all this high- Society stuff behind him and get back to you familiar ground
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Dueling preparations - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/20Dueling preparations - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Dueling preparations - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/4Dueling preparations - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Dueling preparations - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Dueling preparations - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3