World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albany home sweet home

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Albany home sweet home - Page 2 Empty Re: Albany home sweet home

Post  Star Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:17 am

//We Ventrue measure a kindred's value by its Dignitas. Each action can earn you some or deprive you of it. At the end of the day every kindred's weight is measure
Star gave paused and thought about this concept, finding it interesting. She relates it to earning "street-credit" within the clan, street-credit being a concept she understands.

Star nods after a moment and said...
▂▂▂STAR(whispering)▂▂▂
" Thank you Lady Valery for clarifying, I find this concept interesting, and somewhat relatable.
She said indicating that earning a good or poor repution  was not a complete foreign concept to her.
"If I may ask, perhaps at a later date we may discuss this more? I have a few questions.
When ever of course you have the time, I mean. I do not wish to bother you my Lady by my enquiries anymore than I already have.
"

Star said a bit humorously and apologetically with a warm smile. Star knew that for all her questions, it was not Lady Valery place, or responsibility to answer any of them to Star, being that she was just a fledgling and Lady Valery was of course I'm very busy woman. Star was a guest here, and  she felt she truly had no right to be asking any questions unless it pertain to the business of PoWs, and the reason they were both here..

Star was quiet, she thought about all the information she had gathered in her short time being at the Chess Club. She had been shown a side to the Ventrue she never even knew existed, and it had been rapidly changing her views on the clan as a whole. She couldn't fathom that they were actually Warriors among the Snobs. And strangely enough she didn't find these Ventrue to be "Snob'ish" as people have let her to believe. Star actually found them quite pleasant to be around, and this confused her. She wondered what her Father thought of all that he had seen, and made a mental note to ask him about it later on.

Star followed everyone and was mildly observant of her own surroundings as she was possessing all she has seen. Star did however pick up on her Father's sexual attraction towards Lady Valery and gave a small smirk.
< yeah  Hee-Hee Blood is better then Sex, MY ASS!
I know that look, you would love to get between the sheets with her. Ha  hell I probably would too If i swong that way! she is drop dead gorgeous!.. .>

Star followed silently and gave her father a playful raised eyebrow and a smirk as if to say "I saw that look". Though she stayed silent and respectful not letting on to anyone but her father that she picked up on their sexual Allure and exchange.

[End Scene?]
Star
Star
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Blood pool:
Albany home sweet home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Albany home sweet home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)
Willpower:
Albany home sweet home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/4Albany home sweet home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)
Health:
Albany home sweet home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Albany home sweet home - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

Back to top Go down

Albany home sweet home - Page 2 Empty Re: Albany home sweet home

Post  Malakiel Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:28 am

"If I may ask, perhaps at a later date we may discuss this more? I have a few questions.
Valery smiled and nodded to accept Star's proposition.

[SCENE CLOSED]
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2