World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival to the Elysium (JQ)

Go down

Arrival to the Elysium (JQ) Empty Arrival to the Elysium (JQ)

Post  Malakiel Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 pm

It was a dark night that september when Jhon arrived to New York, the sky was clouded and the rain was droping hard on the ceiling of his limosine, the whipwasher was working fast trying to clear the view while the driver complained about the weather and the traffic. Manhattan was jammed with cars in the street a river flowing in a river of filthy water.

Spoiler:

The background music and the softened lyrics were confused with the roar of the city: the claxon growling, the engines pumping and the people noise on the streets, even the breathing of the limo driver mixed into that coctail of sensations. JQ felt anxious, bothered by the constant noises but deep down was not the city, or the noise that he was used to, but the meeting ahead and the idea of getting late to that important appointment.

After years of being his Sire protege, Jhon finally was relased and considered a worthy vampire, still there was much that he needed to proof before his Sire fully unleash the chain on her childe. Her words of worry resounded in JQ's head deep in his subconciousness, warnings of dissapointment
"...You will protect my reputation with your actions dear J.... if you fail to Michael's expectations the shame will fall on you and me alike, and you know as much as I do that many of our kind would love that to happend, enemies are everywhere setting traps in your path, don't ever low your guard Childe, remember what I tough you about..." she said back in Europe before Jhons depart.

Prince Michael was a very remarkable vampire, he was honored as Prince of New York City after Calegos death and was ruling the city to the Circle's satisfaction since a few years now, his voice had a powerful influence even in the Europe Courts where Anne was. There were rumours that Prince Michael was able to refuse and control a lupine outbreak in New York City destroying everyone of them in less than a year, among other tales that were turning into leyends for his achievements. After all Michael was childe of One of the Nine (the Inner Circle of the Camarilla) closer to the primal blood than any other vampire in New York.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arrival to the Elysium (JQ) Empty Re: Arrival to the Elysium (JQ)

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:36 pm

JQ never looked outside the window of the limo, concentrating on the notebook on the seat beside him and the ukelele he was currently strumming. "I am just a singer babe..." he sang, waiting for the car to stop at the appointed address.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 am

Finally the car arrived to the Trump Tower in Manhattan a very tall and distinct building raising as the highest skyraper of the block, the style of its architecture was impeccable, flawless in its design the trained and supernatural eye of Jhon could see that even those "flaws" of its shape were made on purpouse to give a more spectacular look. The limosine went down to the basement parking to avoid any possible crowd and the rain that was still dropping heavy on the streets.

Spoiler:

The basement was full with security devices still the access was simple just a barricade of one parking blocking arm with camera and a security guard, the driver took his ticket and the arm simply lifted up allowing access to the building deepest layers. According to the invitation that JQ was holding in his hand they should go to the deepest floor of the basement there he will be recieved by a Harpy of the Elysium, the driver was already instructed so looking at the watch the only other important issue was the time, of which he had not much to complete this simple task.

The final level of the parking basement had another barricade this one with "VIP" label on it and a few vallet parking awaiting for the rich people to arrived, the cars there were not like the ones they saw before, all were very beutiful models of BMW, Audi and Mercedez Benz among others, very stylish, except for one: at the end of the parking loot almost like the vallet parking were hiding it was an old beetle volkswagen probably from the back 50's or 60's the car was clean, but the dark blue painting was decayed and turning into a clearest version of it, other than that the car seemed fully functional.

Spoiler:

Beside the vallet and parking personel was a white hair woman standing near the entrance to the elevator hallway she seemed relaxed and welldressed in general like an excutive of some sort.

Arrival to the Elysium (JQ) Kathleen_web_sm
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 am

Spoiler:

JQ will pack away his uke and close the notebook, slipping this into his pocket with a pen and other personal items. He waited for the driver to stop, get out and open the door. He then walks over to the white haired woman. "Hey there, I'm John de Quincey, I am expected." John fashes his best smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am

Spoiler:

The woman answered JQ's smile with her own, and with a polite tone in her voice she said:
"Welcome Mr Quincey, I'm Ann Herbert, please come with me"

Ann's arm move inviting Jhon to the elevator's hallway and when he started to move she walk by his side. Once in the luxurious hallway she touched the elevator panel to call for it and both waited a few seconds for its arrival, the elevator was decorated with gold and a lot of mirrors in all walls and the ceiling. Then Ann said:
"I hope the travel was pleasant for you, how did the plane treated you?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Malakiel on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 am

John smiles, adjusting his uke case to a more comfortable position on his shoulder. "Oh, the usual really, I was mobbed by autograph hunters and fans, the stewardesses fussing over me, touching me, asking me questions about everything under the moon. I could not get any work done."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:42 pm

The woman smiled and said:
"... I can imagine you enjoy very much that dynamic, that way of life, or unlife as you prefer"

Then she used her keycard and pushed the "down" button on the board, being this the last floor was strange that the elevator actually started to go down. After going down a couple of floors, hard to tell but at least two, a bell made a sound and door opened.

Ann moved her arm inviting Jhon to go outside and said:
"After you sir"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:52 pm

"Thank you." John steps out, "but to be honest with you, I understand that it's part of the profession I pursue, and I am happy to be a part of it, but sometimes you just want to get some work done. You must just grin and bear it really."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:05 pm

As Jhon steped out of the elevator box he became overwhelm by the room outside of it, which was large, full with gigantic statues of ancient greek and roman Gods on big pedestals, so big that Jhons barely could reach a foot and a leg of Zeus was larger than him.
Arrival to the Elysium (JQ) Dp004621

The room was silent and evoked silence, because of the impression it produced. More to be told each statue was so perfect that seemed like living being pretrified by Medussa, slumbering. The detail with which these statues were done was impressive, from the eyes to the muscles, each looked just perfect.

Careful not to break the Toreador's trance Ann walked behind him and waited a few moments, waiting for him to appreciate the art in the room before calling for his attention. Then firmly palming on his back she said:
"We must continue Jhon, the Prince awaits"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:07 pm

"Yes, of course," JQ turns away and carries on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down