World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slumber in the chamber

2 posters

Go down

Slumber in the chamber Empty Slumber in the chamber

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Mad-Wolf closed her eyes and nothing happened, she didn't felt sleepy or tired at any level. Now that she was alone and everything went silent like a crypt, she got more in touch with herself, with her emotions. The bed under her should have been comfortable but instead she interpreted it as couchy and soft, but didn't care enough about the sensation to really feel comfortable at all, simply there.

The same was with pain, she had broken ribs and a fissure torax, enough to get a mortal human on bed for a week and she barely remember those were there, except for the puncture on her side getting in the way of some movement, pain sure but not a big deal at all. Wolf consider this advantage of having a less fragile body and rejoyce about it.

Time passed as she felt drifting in her memories of the day, from the kick that broke her ribs to her remembrance about being tourched to safe Roger or at least join him in the afterlife. So romantic Maddy thought. Suddenly the Beast started to chase its own tail, Wolf prepared for another ferocious assault from thy but it was just unsettled, nervous... making everyone as much aware of danger.

Then Mad-Wolf limbs started to froze, she felt her senses numb and her awarness of the surrouding vanshing, even with open eyes she started to get blind to the point of total darkness. The only sensation was the beast roaming around, the mind facets clustered to feel more secured and keep company to each other.

In that state glympses started to flash around, old memories from her childhood revived in front of theirs and passed by just as quickly in a sudden succession of fragments, one after the other. Eventually enough time passed and she started to feel her own body again, until she was fully aware.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Slumber in the chamber Empty Re: Slumber in the chamber

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:28 pm

Maddy sat up completely horrified, the experience of the day-slumber was not exactly a pleasant one.
It wasn't anything that she had been ready for and it wasn't anything that she had expected. The paralysis scared her a lot and feeling the Beast pace back and forth with in her was terrifying.
And every one of her personalities seem to be on the same page about this.

The whole experience left Wolf feeling powerless, something he personally hated.
Madison hated being vulnerable to Danger in their paralyzed state. Her thoughts raced and she kept asking herself <What if that happened anywhere else??? No wonder Roger sleeps in a damn box>

Maddy didn't like it one bit, it scared her. And the fact that surroundings  felt a bit out of place and  that everything just simply "was" bothered her greatly..
"Is this how it is to be?... Is this what it means to be dead?"
She said softly..
She felt so out of touch with the world around her, like she truly wasn't a part of it anymore.
She walked over to the mirror can staring at herself in her own reflection in silence. She took in her unblinking features, her pale skin and corpse like appearance.... It almost made Maddy cry.

<This is your life now Mad, get used to it.>
Wolf said to her as she stared at her reflection.
<This world... It ain't ours anymore..   its theirs... we either carve out our own niche in it or we die trying.... Our life is over... whatever we are now is All That Remains. And it's honestly the only thing you need to concern yourself with.>
His words were cold and uncaring, but spoke volumes of truth that she could not deny.

Wolf and M could care less about comfort and all Madison seem too concerned about was their personal safety. Maddy felt lost, and see went to seek out Roger for advice
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:33 pm

As Mad-Wolf came to her senses she realized the spell cast by the mirror on her had vanished she remembered everything, Madison, radio star! A famous figure in the City. All that lost forever?
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Maddy stared deeply into the mirror I have memories started flooding back.
Slumber in the chamber Maddy110
I'm... Madison Wolf...
She stamared, confused yet experiencing Crystal clarity.
I'm Madison Wolf.... I have a radio ... Im the Mad-Wolf of the airwaves .... I have a radio show  ... Im f*cking famous!! IM one of the leading  voices in cryptozoology and conspiracy theories in America .....
She said with great surprise that's reality starts to hit her
" oh my God how long has it been? I'm probably fired?"
Then wolf chimed in
<um... You were... We are dead... Remember? >
Madison screamed
"Noooooooo! My career... Oh my god... Roger! ... Where the fu*k is my Van! "
Wolf started to laugh
< it probably got towed.... If you are lucky ha ha ha >
"Oh my fu*king God!!! Nooo! F*CK!!!">

Maddy became so angry at the fact that she was dead and possibly lost her career... she started to lost control of Madison Wolf, and Wolf found it completely hilarious.

Madison screamed at the top of her lungs and smashed her fists against the mirror. Rage started to fill her...

SelfControl (dif 7) ( Charmed existence)
Mad-Wolf carried out 3 launched of one Slumber in the chamber 10.1 (Roll.) :
5 , 9 , 9
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Roger started to unlock his coffin from inside and eventually open it. Just sat cracking his neck and little and turned to Madison, he looked stranged by her anxiaty attack but anyway he said.
"Good evening My Love." smiling at her.
For Madison the tornedo had just began, if there was a tomb her fostern family believed her dead, her friends, her company, the news papers. Everyone knew she was dead. She was suppoused to blend in, but if she was discovered how to prevent everyone from knowing her secret?
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:07 pm

Maddy was so full of outrage she couldn't even speak her words came out jumbled and full of venom
Slumber in the chamber Maddy110
VAN... CAREER! ... JOB! .. MY LIFE... DEAD.  YOU ALL.. HELP  FIND.. WHAT THE F*CK. ..MY FOSTER PARENTS... THINK ...GOD... WHY??? .... IM DEAD! ... YOU KILLED ME... WHERE MY VAN??
She screamed making no real since at all.
She was so upset she couldn't make proper sentences.
Madison desperately tried to calm Maddy down, but her words were not heard over Wolf's laughter.
Though Madison doubted even if her words could reach her she wouldn't listen.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:27 pm

As Wolf made his way out Maddy retreated, transforming even her voice to one more manly, lower tone and more rage in it than in Maddy's whole body.

Roger on the other hand, stepped out of the coffin and straighted his clothes palming the dust off his shirt went calmly to Wolf and at no more than just a few feet away he said.
"My Love all that I explained in your grave. The Mirror is broken, stop holding to the pieces.

How did you slumber? Did it treat you well?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:24 pm

As Wolf took over her mannerisms  and body language changed significantly.
Wolf gritted his teeth and cracked his neck with a slight growl . happy to be finally free of the box but still feeling that pent-up anger inside him that needed to be let loose, his eyes feel on Roger.

My Love all that I explained in your grave. The Mirror is broken, stop holding to the pieces.
How did you slumber? Did it treat you well?"
Slumber in the chamber Wolf1_10
yeah Shrink, that's the problem ain't it.
Little b!tch part of me is holding to to sh!t. I can't shake it.  
I LIKE MY NEW LIFE! I LIKE BEING LIKE THIS...
But No matter how hard I try. I got a feeling no matter what I say that part myself just won't let the fu*k go.... I need to do it with actions... Or cut it out like a cancer! but I ain't ready to kill part of myself just yet mind you.
Kill'n ain't always the best way to do things..
See I'm learning now... Heehee
But Like you said doc some things you just got it experience. And there has to be something that will harder the little cookie up.
so I'll ask ya Doctor Shrink, what Deeds do you think I can do to strengthen myself and Harden that soft part that just can't let go?

Wolf was hardly calm when he was speaking there was a resentment in his voice and anger it wasn't necessarily directed at Roger, the Rodger could feel the tension in the air start to build. If wolf heard something he didn't want to hear he might just snap

Wolf continued shifting his thoughts back to the question Rodger had asked him
Slumber?.... It sucked like hell... I HATE feeling that vulnerable! ... That's why you sleep in that Thing... Ya? He said in a angry low tone of voice and pointed with his head nod towards Roger's Coffin
I think I need a box too at some point... I mean let's be honest doc what if someone came in and woke me up? It was during the day I doubt very much I would be the one greeting them not with that Beast pacing around inside me...
Hell that THING is more pissed off than I am.

Hay Shrink, is there a way to control it?
You know like pointed out your enemy and just let it loose.

[/color]
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:35 am

Roger smiled at Wolf with a predatory gaze, mouth open fangs fully extended, crimson starting to fill his eyes and even his posture changed, preparing himself to battle.

so I'll ask ya Doctor Shrink, what Deeds do you think I can do to strengthen myself and Harden that soft part that just can't let go?
"MUAHAAHAHHAHAHAA!!"

Roger started laughting like maniac. Slowing its pace until his laught faded away into a mild growl.
"My Son! You're finally here!"

Slumber in the chamber Kiefer-sutherland-the-lost-boys

In a second. Almost instantly Roger was on top of Wolf knocking him down sniffing his throat like he was about to bite him. "You smell like a predator my Son! You and I are the same Spawns of the Beast."

He stood up again as quickly as he had never been in the floor in the first place. Spawn said.
"The Beast my boy! Is not someone ... it is not reason ... it is not a voice. It needs us, its voice, its lust for the blood of our enemies, to destroy what endanger us and to bring food to nurture us."

As Wolf starlet at Spawn trying to figure out what in hell happened. Spawn continued.
"You communicate instead of take action. Try to reason while you should become raw emotion. Let reason, let talking to those that use it, that needs it."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:38 am

Wolf was taken a back by Rogers predatory gaze, he was confused. Had he said something wrong he thought.. and gave him a strange look when he started laughing. Something in Roger Changed.
but even before he could take a defensive stance Roger was on top of him laughing maniacally.

Wolf hit the ground with a thud and was very surprised at Rogers forcefulness and speed.
When he sniffed his neck Wolf made a slight hiss and has fangs descended reflexivly as his body became tense.
When Rodger rescinded his assault, Wolf sat up, still slightly confused at this change but He liked it.
This wasnt roger, this wasnt the loving father, the lover or shrink... This was a dominant Predator that stood before him and made him feel like he wasn't alone. Like he was with someone who understood him

Slumber in the chamber Wolf1_10
Father?

He question and slowly started to stand up
Spawns of the Beast?.... Yes.. Yes that makes sense.... You and I are the voices of the Beast.... yes.. .the ones to guide that power to destroy what will endanger us.
He said with a toothy grin...
Why can't they see that? ..
There is so much raw emotion in me... I want desperately unleash it on those that would dare stand in my way...
. I want to make them hurt
I want Theie Blood on my hands
I want to taste it in my mouth...
I Want To Bath In It!
I WANT TO COVER THE BATTLE FIELD WITH IT!!
..RRRRAAAAAAARRR!!!

He roars feeling the rage inside him build and want release.
HOW!! TELL ME HOW I CAN BE FREE! he growled
everyone tries to keep me caged! No one understands ME!
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down