World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed)

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:43 pm

He smiled at her <She likes to play the dimwit. Camarilloes...? hahaha>
"The Clan Gathering is one thing but the meeting in the Elysium is just a whole new level of illustrated stupidity Madi. Camarilloes are dicks, specially Ventrue, they could swear they're making us a favor when they insult us.

If there's only one meeting in your unlife you don't want to ruin is when you meet Prince Bright"

After rolled his eyes.
"Still no much you can do. After all they can hunt you and destroy you whenever they feel like it."

Vicent laid back against the top of the bed listening to Madison long exposition and stared at the ceiling again. Thinking about immortality, its meaning, its burden, waves of chaos bringing joy and again taking it back. Everything.
<She is the Childe of the Shrink alright. The curse of vampirism takes from us everything we have and just the same to everyone we have given.>

"Per haps we're doom to be spoiled of our joy in every harvest. I could count my existence not in years but in cycles of misery. Obtain to lost again."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed)

Post  Mad-Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:29 pm

The Clan Gathering is one thing // the meeting in the Elysium is // illustrated stupidity Madi. Camarilloes are dicks, specially Ventrue, // when they insult us.
Then F*ck'em... Fu*k these Cam-o-unbrellas, they sound like they want to rain on our parade anyway.
These Adventure Guys sound like sh!t heads...what kinda of adventurous vampire acts like that?... they  probably need to get the stake removed from their @ss!

Mad said with great enthusiasm as she started to laugh.
Ha ha ha that was a vampire joke... You see what I did there heeeheee

If there's only one meeting in your unlife you don't want to ruin is when you meet Prince Bright"
After rolled his eyes.
"Still no much you can do. After all they can hunt you and destroy you whenever they feel like it."
Mad noticed his distain towards the subject and thought it was getting a bit too serious so she did what she normally does and tries to lighten the mood and maybe bring a smile to his face.

Oh yeah? Well Fu*k him too...
I know how to handle Princes!

She said standing up and starts to dance and sing, using her enchanting voice to draw in his attention.
She taps the chair keeping tempo with her step and starts to create a Beat.

♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬
Yeah
One, two, Princes kneel before you
That's what I said, now
Princes, Princes who adore you
Just go ahead, now
One has diamonds in his pockets
That's some bread, now
This one, said he wants to buy you rockets
Ain't in his head, now
Beeebeeedoooo!
♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬

This one, got a princely racket
That's what I said, now
Got some big seal upon his jacket
Ain't in his head, now
You marry him, your father will condone you
How 'bout that, now
You marry me, your father will disown you
He'll eat his hat, now

♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬ beebeedooo ♪•*¨*•.¸¸♬

Marry him or marry me
I'm the one that loves you baby can't you see?
I ain't got no future or a family tree
But I know what a prince and lover ought to be
I know what a prince and lover ought to be

Said, if you want to call me baby
Just go ahead, now
And if you like to tell me maybe
Just go…

Ohhhhh ohhh you are your own majesty just go on and forget the king ....only you know what is in your heart to be!
Ha Ha ha

Mad continues to sign to Vincent trying to instill a desire for fun and freedom in him, and to cast out his Despair and worry.

In case you don't know the song wrote:
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:27 pm

Charisma + performance (enchanting voice) (Charmed existence)
Mad-Wolf carried out 4 launched of one New Manhattan Psychicatric Hospital inmate (closed) - Page 2 10.1 (Roll.) :
9 , 4 , 10 , 10
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:02 pm

Vicent was absortet in his thoughts until Madison started to sing acapella. She took a comb as microphone and started to tease him while singing out loud like crazy. Totally desinhibted, jumping around, screaming to the top of her lungs and spining to match the video coreography.

At one point he look startlet, then started smiling and few seconds later he was clapping and trying to beatbox along with her signing (horribly but the intention counts). He was also having a good time.

Right before Madison finished to sign her song Vincent jumped out of the bed toward the half painted canvas, grasped and charcoal pencil and started to attack the canvas rapidly, looking Madison back and forth as he draw lines of it. Madison was already finished and he was still sketching like a maniac, possesed by some kind of compulssion.

He threw the finish canvas at Madison in a very rude way and went looking for another inside the room that was just knocked in the floor and evenly he started sketching over it like a lunatic. Meanwhile, confused Madison took a look at the canvas he so rudely threw at her. In it was a upper middle class neighborhood, very familiar for her, even the amnesia resulting glamour from breaking the dross mirror couldn't stop Madison to identify the landscape 'A burning house, a girl on her sixteens pulling out another teenager from the fire, while in the background ferouceous man-like beast fought each other.'

For some reason it was a sad scene, its really touch Madison's cold heart with heavy sadness.

At the other side of the room:
Vicent hands were black due to charcoal pencil, one after another smashed against his new canvas and then he stood up. Watching the canvas with horror, petrified of fear and said.
"Voilá! It is done!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:26 pm

As Mad dance and song together with Vincent, she was happy knowing that she had reached him and brought some joy into his night.

When her song was done she questionably looked at Vincent as he started to scribble and draw rapidly.
And when he flung the canvas aside and she picked it up she stared at speechless.
It was like deep-seated memory inside her clawing its way to the surface that she just couldn't quite touch. She stared at at it , unable to take her eyes from the paper.
Such pain... Such destruction and misery... Who were these two figures supposed to represent and why did this look so familiar to her?
<what ... Is... This...>
<it's so sad>
< why is this so familiar to me>
<maybe you seen it in a movie somewhere?>
<no... Its something else>
Mad looked towards Vincent...
There was still a lot of great confusion on her face. She looked almost like she was on the verge of tears... but pushing back a emotion that she couldn't quite grasp.
What... What is this?.. Its... so sad.....
I must have really had a cord with you huh?
I... Um...  I mean... it's really stirs an emotion of me. I'm impressed ....actually..... A little speechless.
What provoked you to create it? Was it me? Was I your Muse? Hee.

She said trying to push back her emotions and find some sort of levity in them and bring forth that cheery this of herself though for some reason at the moment she found it hard and she couldn't quite understand why
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:04 am

When Vicents trance finished hi took his second canvas and walked down to Madison looking relaxed, stable and satisfied. He was still excited, overwhelmed by emotions but still in peace with himself.

Before he showed his job to Madison he looked over her shoulder and empathized with her and said. He thought <Incredable how art can make you feel isn't it.> as he realized how moved she was by the painting. It indeed capture an emotion far from human artist would, except for the most prominent geniusess in plastic art.
"Do you like it?" he asked.

Then he showed his second painting. It was just a sketch but as with the first one the drawing capture feelings for exceptional accuracy. The piece make Madison feel another kind of emotion, a power struggle between three forces: the first a tower, symbol of progress and stability, as well as a conection between heaven and earth, crumbling while creatures of darkness demolish it with violence beyond logic; the second figure was a woman but its shape was not of flesh and bones but a collage of wolves and spirits of nature, from trees to animals, running over water to crash in a trinity form by the crumbling tower the shapeshifting darkness of infernal torment from beneath and the woman shape.

Madison had never seen art like this, even less so in such a short time to capture the heart of it, the essence of three monstruos power colliding in such violence. <Beautiful, I just need to add oil to it>.
"This is what Bard wanted and it is done. Darkness against light."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:29 am

Mad stood speechless again in front of Vincent as she looked on the sketch. It indeed had touched her in an emotional way that she couldn't quite explain.
Though she did not see Horror in the sketch of the falling tower and chaos ,she saw great fascination and wonder.
I wonder ... What will come after...

She muttered to herself....
Its going to be beautiful when its done...
Both the as a painting and how it will affect people. I'm mean just the sketch alone stairs a lot emotion ... maybe it speaks to other people besides myself.

It makes me a bit anxious if I'm to be completely honest. I want to see how the scene plays out and all its beautiful destruction and chaos.
What happens when the tower Falls and crushes everything in its wake? What wi be created anew? What happends when the monsters and demons have nothing left to fight and its not destruction that consumes them.... but boredom?
Boredom is the worst misery of all...
I can't wait to see this finished...

What do you see in it? How does it make you feel?
And... Why would this Brad guy commission you to draw this? What does he seek?
mad questioned as she pondered over the sketch... she examined all the untold Horrors and let Her Imagination Running Wild with hundreds of possibilities and outcomes each one a bit more exciting than the last and she smiled wildly loving every minute of it. Finally she turned her attention back to Vincent
I love this... I love the feeling of excitement and wonder it gives me you truly are an amazing artist
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2