World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven and Eternity (closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heaven and Eternity (closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heaven and Eternity (closed)

Post  Mad-Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:27 pm

When the scepter broke the mirror surface // The mirror exploded //. Its fragments cutted through her clothes //, knocked (her)down and confused.
In her mind this was an atomic blast, even the voices inside her head screamed in terror and left her brain, Wolf became fully aware and laughted maniacly with a echoing voice as the glamour fires gulfed his pyromaniac nature. On the other hand Mad was blasted away, //Madison was nuked //
Mad flew backwards as the explosion hit her full force. She screamed both aloud and in her mind.
Wolf took on a new life of his own and laughed maniacally into his Inception becoming self aware.
Time seemed to stop and move in slow motion as her memories turned to ash.

The next thing Mad knew was that she was being lifted up off the ground by Roger and stripped of her headed clothing. Mad didn't protest as the crowd came to dress her, she was actually quite dazed and trying to figure out what just happened..
What.... What happened...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mad caught herself laughing too. Like the two of her voices were in harmony.
She knew she had forgot something... But could not for the un-life of her understand what it was.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mad became very aware of the duality of her thoughts in her mind, like two people living in the same body, Only in sync With each other to some degree of madness.
What have i forgoten??? Who Is...i am Mad... Wolf
Mad..Wolf??
... The MadWolf.. Wolf is Mad...Mad is wolf... MadWolf
MadWolf...MadWolf..MadWolf
We are MadWolf
MadWolf i am..
the MadWolf We Are..
she said rambling aloud in laughter As the crowd started to dress her.

Once dressed on her new clothing she smiled and spun around showing off her gound stepping on the fragments of broken mirror at her feet.
We feel like a princess... Look Roger don't I look fetching? Hee-Hee 
She looks down at the broken mirror,
We made a mess didn't we? I'm sorry...
Roger would pick up on her new since of speech, she seemed to be using "we" absent-mindedly.
Perhaps this was a manifestation of chaos that all malkavian get upon being embraced. Sometimes the madness is clear and other times it can be harder to see, he will just have to watch how her madness manifest in time.

Mad-Wolf smiles and looks towards the Peimogen looking for approval ..
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Roger stood still looking at her, there was some sort of melancholy in his gaze. While the Primogen and the rest of the crowd were happy for her. Wolf retreate in disgust for the female look they selected from them < Disrespectful > was his only word before vanishing into darkness.

Mad felt gorgeous, everyone seemed to love her, except for Roger who was may be distant and overwhelemed. When Mad bow before him he answered politely but there was something wrong, hidden inside this whole deal, she could feel it, intuitively from her guts.

The crowd returned to their sits as the Primogen continued with the act.
"There are seven Tradition we follow in the Malkavian Clan:

• Tradition of Mutables Traditions.
  • The Tradition of the Broken Mirror.
  • Tradition of Madness in the Blood
  • The Tradition of Universal Madness
  • Tradition of Pranks
  • The Tradition of Concordia Accordion
  • Tradition of Breaking Traditions"

He recited them with a chorus from the crowd.
"We have honored all tonight as it is our duty but our Fledgeling has only heard from them. We need to live by them, to become those traditions before we can be presented before the Prince of Camarilla."

He paused.
"As you all know our dear friend, our blood, Vincent is going through a difficult time. There is Madness in our Blood, you know? He is confined in The Asylum for save keeping and he needs someone to take care of him, embrace him despite being in this situation!"

The crowd agreed.
"Therefore, I Primogen of Malkavian, First of our Blood, Princes of Jesters Command you Childe of The Shrink to go nurture your brother Vicent and bring him out of his mania or stay with him forever!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Wolf retreate in disgust for the female look they selected from them < Disrespectful > was his only word before vanishing into darkness.

Mad raised a eyebrow at Wolf's comment as he rescended.
What?... I look pretty... Oh so pretty... Hee-Hee
Indeed she felt rather fancy like a princess.

Roger stood still looking at her, there was some sort of melancholy in his gaze// Roger who was may be distant and overwhelemed//When Mad bow before him he answered politely but there was something wrong, hidden inside this whole deal, she could feel it, intuitively from her guts.

Mad took notice of Roger's reaction and she started to gain a look of concern on her face. She wondered why her love didn't seem happy for her. She wanted to reach out to him and ask if her was alright. But the crowd was cheering and the Primogen had already begun to speak.

We need to live by them, to become those traditions before we can be presented before the Prince of Camarilla."
there are more Princes?... I wonder if they are anything like the Primogen here?
She thought to herself.

Vincent is going through a difficult time. //He is confined in The Asylum for save keeping and he needs someone to take care of him, embrace him despite being in this situation!"
The crowd agreed.
"Therefore, I Primogen //Command you Childe of The Shrink to go nurture your brother Vicent and bring him out of his mania or stay with him forever!"
Mad was slightly speachless and great surprise crossed her face. Wolf however was less silent.
Wait... WHAT??  
I... Um... I'm not sure if I'm truly suited to help anyone in that aspect... I... Um...
who the hell is Vincent, ... Why forever? How many others have tryed and failed before??? Ask some questions Woman!
Mad swallowed hard and checked her neck trying to push back Wolf's voice.
Umm.. I don't think I might be the right woman for this job, but if he is a brother I can not in good faith turn down one of us in need. We are after all supposed to help each other out... Yes?
If you Primogen Bard, belive that I might be able to help, then I shall do my best.

She said looking towards Roger for some support.
Oh my god you are such a pussy! screamed Wolf in her head.
hush! ... Um sorry ... Can you please tell me more about this man?... And why forever?...
I may not be able to help him... I'm hardly a professional like Roger, I am still not quite sure why you may belive I'm the perfect fit for this task?

She said trying to as respective as possible compared to Wolf finding this request grossly absurd and kind of didn't want to shut up about it in her mind.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Roger's mouth was a thin line while he unconciously pressed his lips together. He heard the Primogen sentence and asked, almost begged.
"My Lord, I respectully request your grace to let me shar..."

The Primogen bafed.
"Nonsense! Your Childe is perfectly cappable to bring Vincent back! I will hear no more."

Then turned to Mad and said.
"My Dear more than believe, I know you're capable of bringing him back."

He stared at Roger and continued.
"Your Sire will leave you there tonight and show you to your quarters. Hopefull you'll be out by tomorrow night. Don't worry"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:20 pm

No holy fu*king NO MAD! GOD DAMN IT YOU STUPID PASSIVE B!TCH! SPEAK UP! F*CK THIS GUY!
Wolf screamed in her head to the point of pain.
Mad winced at Wolf's outburst, the voice was trying to claw its way to the surface of her mind.
SPEAK UP OR I WILL!! THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW YOU, DONT JUST TAKE THIS CRAP..
HAY HAY LISTEN TO ME!!! MAD HE IS GOING TO TAKE ROGER AWAY FROM YOU!!!
YOU HEAR ME! FOREVER FORRRREEEEEVVVVER!!!!!!

That last comment, weather it was true or not broke Mad slightly... At least enough to give Wolf a voice.

... please ... Reconsider Primogen ..No! You listen here, you are off your damn rocker if you think you can imprison me here till I does foolhardy task you have set in front of me who countless more experienced  others have probably failed. You don't know thing one of me! Or my capabilities.. I refuse your offer..
YOU HEAR ME OLD MAN!

Wolf said with a growl, there was fire and conviction in his voice. A strong presence who was not about to back down. It rose in her like a storm and was as destructive and unruly as a tornado. A side roger had never seen before in what he knew of the Sweet and caring Madison Wolf. Roger might just wonder how much the embraced had changed her.

Mad snapped back slightly, As Wolf still scratched at the surface.. She knew she had said something in great Passion.... but she had little idea of what she had just said and she looked a bit shocked, as she looked around at everyone
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:30 pm

The Primogen stalted in awe. Wolf barked out and spoke clear his mind for everyone to hear. In response after the first howl ended the Primogen yelled in a sustained "La" key with reververating strength. At first just to make sound and then focusing his gaze into Wolf's eyes and through his impacted directly into Mad sending her even deeper inside her mind. The voices followed the Primogen's notes and grabbed Mad esnaring her inside her psique supressing her with supernatural force.

The effect in Wolf psique was contradictory, some would think he was powerful but after losing Mad he lost his will to fight. Suddenly he felt despair, alone, depressed with no hope or reason to fight. Wolf looked into the Primogen eyes confused in silence.
"Do you feel the pain? Despair... loneliness...?

"Can you feel how your strength goes away? Impotent about losing what you love the most?

You exist to protect her from what she can't protect herself. To push her away from danger and fight for her when it comes to that. I respect you for that because that's how I feel.

That's how I feel about all of my Children... for my Vincent!"
said Bard calmly, merciful.

"You are one of us, no more, no less, as one we take care of eachother that's our Tradition. You must show your alliance to the Malkavian Clan or be Declared Anti Tribu. Is your choice" said the Primogen in a menacing way.

Then he snapped his fingers and the spell holding Mad down vanished returning her psique to normal.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Madison blinked a few times before regaining her naturally cheery disposition. She wasn't sure what just happened. She knew she had said something and something was said to her... But she was at a lose. The voice of Wolf in her mind had been cowed,
And her mind was and usually silent.
I'm sorry... Did you say something?? Did I say something?.. I must have ..
Um . i Got distracted again....  I apologize. ..
I get lost in my own thoughts sometimes.
Hee-Hee

She said and apologetic yet cheery tone of voice.
Umm. As I was saying Primogen, if you believe that I am up to the task of helping this person I would be glad to do my part. But please don't consider keeping me forever if I am unable to finish this task. I still have a lot to learn, both about what it is to be a Vampire and a Malkavian.... This is.. Um.. My 1st night.... But I will try to do my best. I would like to at least ask permission to have my beloved Rodger consult me on this.
She said  respectfully but still feeling really off like she may have said something but she wasn't supposed to but she couldn't recall what it was. Mad looks at Roger hoping he could fill her in
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:19 am

Roger was the first to come on front and we a kind voice he said.
"Trust our Primogen he would do anything to take care of any of us. He's sending you to Mission made for you and I'll wait for your victorious. Make me proud."

The Primogen rose his hands and said.
"It's settled then. Roger leave at once and bring her and Vincent to me as soon as possible."

Roger took Mad with him and sit in the first row with her. Meanwhile, the Primogen sat in his throne again and called the First Case in Consideration.

A young man about eighteen years old, dressed with modern leather clothes and steel, stepped to the limit of the Throne area and bowed before the Primogen. He said with enchanting voice.
"Greetings all mighty Primogen I Veloz of Eiluned come to this Haven bringing a message of danger. Chimera of New York City are fleeing from the Sewers and others are being drawn to Staten Island where the Werewolves had settle. All these omens are Symbols of Destruction to come, something horrid crawls beneath the City and you must be prepared."

The crowd started commenting the issue in a confusing echo and Roger whispered into Mad's ear.
"Veloz is a Fae from a noble race called Sidhe. His house eiluned is one of wizardry and black magic."

The Primogen asked for silence with his hands and said.
"Lord Veloz I thank you for comming here tonight and please send our regards to Lady Valeria with this message. Nosferatu Clan brought to Primogen Council an official request for moving their Domain from the subterranean system to Queen's surface and be granted of new obligations. There are spider shapeshifters roaming down the sewer fighting what the Cathayans had called Bakemono and Oni, they're are also a force to consider."

The Noble Fae bowed again and retreated from the building.

It was called to bring the Second Case in Consideration. Roger was the one to stand up and go bow before the Primogen.
"My Lord Necromancers from Giovani Clan have news from the Shadow Lands. Seven more Blights have been detected and Specters are running wild in the city as we speak. Wraiths of all kinds are expecting a Maelstrom in any moment and they're being called back to the Necropolis.

It's imminent my Lord."

The Primogen kept silence for a minute and then said in the silencing the chatting crowd.
"Mary Ann dear. You'll leave tonight for Boston and tell personally and privately to the Primogen what you have heard here tonight about these events. I'll give you a letter to take with you."

Then he stood up and said.
"Are these all Cases in Consideration?!" he yelled and the crowd scream affirmatively.

"You're allowed to leave. Good evening and safe return to your havens"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad-Wolf Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:12 am

Mad was very unsure she was going to be able to help in the situation at all. She didn't quite like being put on the spot, especially by someone of such athority,  THAT and she didn't know him.
But she knew Rodger. he said to trust this person, but trust usually has to be proven and earned.... IRS not something that can easily be given.
He was an authority figure in this group and very crazy...( Yesh but How much trust can you give a crazy person? ) she kept asking herself. Maybe she was crazy for having to trust in this person...
Still regardless of her thoughts and fears she tried to maintain a cheery disposition and an optimistic attitude. She tried to keep in mind that things will always turn out alright regardless of the road ahead and whatever Forks in the road lie in front of her. She was a survivor.

When Roger took her to sit down she gritted her teeth in a false smile and said in a low tone..
WE need to TALK!

When the young man approached the Primagen and started to speak, she didn't quite follow everything that was being presented. A lot of these words were far Beyond her present understanding.
Chimera in the sewers? werewolves? Omens of Destruction? Some kind of monster or something crawling underneath the city? All these seeing the very fanciful to her ... Yet something talk to her mind like she should remember something.

Roger whispered into Mad's ear.
"Veloz is a Fae from a noble race called Sidhe. His house eiluned is one of wizardry and black magic."
Mad seemed confused... she thought..
( sooooo... He is a dark wizard fairy... Doesn't quite look like a fairy... Where is his wings...He just looks like some street punk... What is he saying about a chamara or chimera in the sewers? Werewolves? So .. They are a thing too huh?... )
She thought as she staired at him, then she looked around the room to see others and how they were reacting to what was being said
(I swear to God if I find out that all of this is bullsh!t and everybody here is just playing pretend
..I'm going to be super pissed  at myself for letting myself get swept up into this ... )

She said sitting back and trying to follow the conversation but not truly taking it seriously.

When they started speaking about domain of the Nosferatu Clan her mind immediately went back to the 1922 black and white film of the same name.
She gave Roger a bit of a skeptical raised eyebrow.
And then the talk of spider shifters made her intrigued slightly and she laughed to herself.
(Well I guess it's better than alligators in the sewers? I mean seriously....how dangerous can a spider be? .. I mean unless it was like 20 or 50 ft tall or something...and capture people to lay their egged inside your eyes.. .. Ohh god.. eww yeah bad thought... Bad thoughts....
Mental note! Stay away from the sewers.)

Mad had a few issues after that what was going on her mind was filled with all types of Horror from movies that she could remember about alien spider monsters that wreaked havoc on the populist of Tokyo Or some small Midwest American town.

Mad was slightly surprised when Rodger stood up to speak. She listened quietly to what he was saying but found it very hard to follow..
(… Necromancers?, Giovanni? that sounds Italian ... Italian  necromancers ???  well that would be a first  ... Always thought necromancer's would be from Mexico or something.... )
She thought to herself
(…And Wraiths running wild? So ghosts encounters are on the rise?.. That sounds cool. someone should definitely capitalize on that! Make a great TV show! .. I'd watch it. Heeehee ...
Wait what the hell is a maelstrom?... or a Necropolis?.. )

She pondered lost in her own thoughts and not really paying attention again.
Before she realized what was going on this mock Council seem to have concluded.
This is all little going over her head and she kind of didn't understand a word of it. She could only jump to conclusions and assumptions that she made in her mind. At least her own thoughts in her head were being quiet at the moment. What ever her other voice was it didn't seem to be bother her at present.

She looked at Rodger a bit bewildered and feeling a little out of place. This was all so much to take in especially on her first night. she was beginning to question what was fact from fiction.
Still she didn't feel it was her place to speak up or question any of this at the moment, so she simply watched everyone take their leave, waiting for Rodger In silence And Giving him that serious "we need to talk" look.
Mad-Wolf
Mad-Wolf
Ancillae
Ancillae

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:38 am

The Clan Malkavian meeting was over everyone seemed to be touched by the information given. Many like Caesar just started walking away from the place vanishing into darkness, others like Roger went to the adyacent parkingloot to get their ride. Smith left with a worried face with Mad to the car, he was also deeply moved by the Gathering but still in mood for a good talk with his Childe.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2