World of Darkness: New York City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Nest (Leila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back to the Nest (Leila) Empty Re: Back to the Nest (Leila)

Post  Leila Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Leila stepped into the club in a hurry to get from outside. The first thing she noticed in the now sparse area was the lack of bone jarring music. It was a welcomed feel honestly, she couldn't believe that she hadn't been around to see the club close in any of her prior nights. Shortly after she realized how beautifully ornate it was.

Leila actually stopped in the middle of the dance floor and spun on her heels to look at the decor. Admiring each piece for a few seconds before she turned and looked at something new. Feelings stirred in her she did not expect, feelings for her homeland, the rich expanses she'd used to have. Nostalgia was hitting her heavily on top of the regret she'd still been batting with in her mind. 'Could I have raised children there? All of the culture and beauty would have been special to the next generation, she would have made sure of it.' She fondled the thought in her mind but inevitably she found the dark void there. Her father and his horrid nature plaguing her thoughts and consuming her again with hatred. She bit her lip and her eyes darkened just at the idea of him and her children. Children she would never and could never have, she found herself still wanting to protect them from him.

A few seconds after her admiration and consequent remorseful reminiscing she noticed Pillar saluting her. She took an unnecessary calming breath and heading in his direction waving as well.

"Evening Pillar, I didn't get to properly greet you earlier. How have you been lately?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Pillar was smiling to Leila when he said.
"Very good Leila, thank you for asking. What about yourself, feeling good?"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

https://newyorkbynight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Leila nodded,

"I am yes, are you here every evening?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 pm

He nods keeping his elegant posture and says.
"Indeed, I take care of the maintance of this bussiness. My obligations include the opening and closure of the stablisment. Unlike my elder sister Tantra my duty is far more administrative."

He looks Leila with more focus and says.
"What a beatiful necklace Leila, it certainly suit you!"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:27 pm

"Oh thank you."

Leila looked down instinctively but couldn't see it, she stayed quiet for a moment realizing its purpose again with his acknowledgement of it. She listened carefully for any unnatural thoughts or other random effects that the charm might have while she was in Pillar's presence. Then she piped up a bit realizing her pause may have been too long.

"It is my first time wearing it. I think you are correct about it suiting me. I might wear it continually."

She mused adding her infectious smile.

"Is Tantra downstairs then? I would chat longer but she is expecting me. "

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:17 pm

He nods again
"She is downstairs in her room may be."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:49 pm

"Thank you, chat with you later love."

She waved with a flutter of fingers and went to the VIP room and heading down the stairs to the living room. She looked for her sore there a moment and continued to the elegant bathroom she knew well enough.

"Tantra?"

She asked when she got in there.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Pillar smiles and nods to Leila's salute.

Going downstairs Leila found the bathroom door closed. There was a pleasant smell comming out of there, like flower's perfume, very delicate and delicious. From the inside Tantra said.
"I'll open up" a second after the door unlocked, as Leila opened it she saw Tantra's naked body walking away from her again into the jacuzzi.

Her body was absolute fitness, it seemed sculpted of golden tan stone and her blonde wet hair was dancing long and smooth like silk down her back almost touching her round thick ass. Her skin, however, was not flawless, it was covered with several tattoos, branding and scars. She seemed to collect her wounds ornating each of it with an artistic shape to highlight it.

Then she got inside of the tub again, sumerging and turning to finally face Leila.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Back to the Nest (Leila) Empty Back to the Nest (Leila)

Post  Leila Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Leila waited patiently for the door to open, her eyes were caught on the chiseled tone that Tantra's body possessed. Her eyes lingered at the display following the line of every muscle and then every scar. She was indeed a warrior it was obvious how much of herself she'd given to the fight. Leila finally moved into the room behind her sire and leaned against the wall facing her, watching her lewdly while she enjoyed her bath.

"Evening again. Room enough for two?!"

She said jokingly, but willing to take the opportunity if it was given. Not out of any sexual interest. Just the closeness. And the fact that she did love baths.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Back to the Nest (Leila) Tantra10

Tantra stared with her blue intense eyes into Leila's. She held steady for several seconds and then she said.
"What's sex to you Leila?" the tone in her voice was soothing and calm as usual but had a subtle touch of seduction in it that made Leila felt dirty.

Leila had a stronghold of religious believe still in her, lesbianism isn't accepted in arab cultures even more its seen as unnatural, still Tantra was so sexy that made her feel uncomfortable.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Leila looked at her sire with a questioning gaze. She shifted her hips a tiny bit, just enough for Tantra to see it was out of discomfort. But otherwise her facial expression stayed the same, she still had to work hard at not showing her emotions, and at the moment she was bewildered try as she might to hide it.

"Sex, is a lot of things to me Tantra. It is a powerful exchange of pleasure between a consenting man and woman. It is the expression of control and submission, consenting or ... or otherwise."

Leila didn't flinch but the hesitation in her voice spoke for itself. She was still dealing with her father's image of sex and all the lies she'd been told about virtues that hadn't yet been sorted. She was actually pretty naive about sex, both in knowledge and experience.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Tantra continued saying
"Sex is a powerful kind of magic, did you know that Leila? It can give you the power to change the world"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Leila shook her head no. She never felt like she'd had any power over her father, she also did not do much with Cross or the gentleman on the boat.

"I admit I did not know this, how is that so?"
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Tantra said.
"Most people know nothing about sex for them its just about pleasure or reproduction if so, many more doesn't even know how much pleasure they could have or how to reproduct even as instictive as it is.

As Kindred we're limited as it requieres or vitae, more of it depending on the duration of the experience and on its intensity, still we're able to reach certain levels of ecstasy. For me that means increasing my capabilites as a Warrior, being stronger and faster but it has other applications like healing wounds, both mental and physical.

Some others rely on Sex to control the mind and feelings of their mates to levels equally powerful than blood bound, even improve blood bound itself."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Leila moved closer to the tub and knelt on the floor next to it. For some reason now she really desired the closeness of her sire, particularly during this odd lesson about how she could best use herself both for herself and upon others.

"I know I would like to learn how to do a lot of that, mostly for now to heal my mental wounds. How is it that you are able to make yourself stronger and faster?"

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 pm

"It's an inner process, its a technique of meditation. For those that are untrained, Ecstasy its overwhelming" remarking the key word with a certain enphasis to make it special.

"To achieve Mastery over this technique one must dedicate to it's practice for a life time, from the most simple excercises to the full complexity of the Tantric Sex. Doing so would give you the power of a god, even with the limitations of our kind." there was a mysterious tone in her voice like she was talking about dark arts of magic.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Consideration played on Leila's face, along with a wistful thoughtful smile. Tantra had intrigued her, left her with a morsel to chew and consider, so far she like what she heard. Her eyes went to Tantra's intense blue stare.

"I want to learn it. No, not just learn. I want to master Tantric Sex. Will you teach me?"

Leila looked pleased at her own gumption to say such a phrase, but it was true.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 am

Tantra nods
"If you think you're ready undress and come inside with me"
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 am

Leila smiled and stood up without hesitation. She began to undress, with thoughts of what was to come. Sorayya's mind wanted to berate her with the forbidden nature of what she was about to do. But she'd changed in far more ways than just her existence. Once every shred of fabric was off of her, she joined her sire in the tub. Leila tried not to look anxious or nervous, just prepared for whatever was about to happen. Her sire had always demonstrated keen and insight ways to instruct her, she expected nothing less than something shocking as her body entered the warm water and she sat facing her.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:40 am

Tantra guided Leila's movements turning her around so Leila would give her back to Tantra, both kneed on the tub's floor. Tantra had her legs open with the knees against the floor, Leila was between Tantra's legs with her butt against her hips and also kneed giving her back to her Sire.

Tantra roughly opened Leila's legs slightly, her touch was unsettling and disturbing then Tantra whispered in her ear. "You want it don't you?" with a certain tone that made Leila even more unconfortable. Then Tantra's left hand went directly to Leila's cunt and with a lousy skill she started to rub her clitoris pressing it in certain disgusting way while her right hand went to Leila's bosom squeezing it and increasing the pressure directly on her nipple that was slightly painful.

After a few seconds of disturbing feelings Leila had the impression that she was being abused by Tantra, her body started to react to her aggression almost as it was Abdul himself violating her child again, instinctly Leila tried to move but Tantra was too strong for her, she felt confined and helpless to her Sire, betrayed in her trust for her. Leila felt her old fears rising in her concious, her old taboos about sex as an instrument of domination.

Leila's mind started to rise walls against the intruder, she was scared and soar due to Tantra's touch and even worst her body was reacting to it, mixing mild sexual pleasure with guilt.
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 am

Leila moved under the direction of her sire, facing away from her instead, and yielding all of her movements to her. She closed her eyes at Tantra's harsh words in her ears, the pitch resonating old memories. Still she nodded slightly because she did want to learn and for Tantra that meant going right to the meat of it. She felt her sire's hands roam, expecting some sort of softness, not, not that.

Tantra's hands rubbed her painfully and awkwardly, much like her father had. Memories began to surface of Abdul punishing her like this and her hands went to the tubs lip to pull herself away from the attack. But Tantra was strong, much much stronger than she thought and she could not escape. For a few seconds Sorayya was back in Leila's body, crying inside but going limp outside. Her coping mechanism jumping forward into what she'd had to do to get through it. Leila started talking to herself, the human girl that tried to push her way back.

'You are stronger than this, Sorayya is gone from this body. She is dead with it. Leila is here now. Leila is strong and powerful, not controlled by the body parts or minds of any being. Do not fear this, do not run away from it, fear is the mind killer, fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.'

On that thought her eyes finally opened and movement returned to her body though it was not to fight. She let herself focus on what Tantra was actually doing, teaching her to cope with an old wound that was so easily reopened left to fester and puss. Leila willed the blood in her body to shunt through her heart, to liven her limbs and to slicken her sex. She felt herself alive again to feel the pleasure that she never allowed herself to.

"I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

She whispered the end of the mantra as her body began to awaken. Ready to face finally what she'd feared for over 10 years of her life. The pleasure from the abuses of her body.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:25 am

The sensation was emotionally overwhealming for Leila as she discovered pleasure in Tantra's doing. Her touch was now rough and expert, stimulating every fiber of Leila's body, rubbing her bosoms firmly and caressing her skin with tough hands. Leila felt the upcoming orgasm but she wasn't able to finish, instead it was, sort of speak, stuck as a background feeling that was going up and down through her body, few seconds later she was full of it with her whole body full with it.

She could not see, could not hear or feel anything but pleasure, even the pain was now part of the equation to make her feel absolutely dominated by it. This was by far the most powerful orgasm she have ever had.

Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leila Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:01 am

Leila found herself attuned to the sensations of her skin, her body became an instrument in an exciting symphony which Tantra plucked laboriously well. Shallow breaths began to escape her warm moistened lips. Every part of her skin was vibrating like the strings in an orchestra. Never before had she felt pleasure like this. An orgasm was building low in her belly and radiating up and down her spine. The pleasure, the pain and the act itself all highly stimulating and combining together.

Another woman was pleasing her in a way she'd never experienced with any man. Even though her hands were rough they felt incredible thrumming her cunt in this way. That combined with the fierce rubbing Tantra was giving her generous tear drop breasts made the ball in her belly grow rapidly, the undertow of her orgasm was sucking at her insides, dragging her down. Her vision narrowed to slitted tunnels, her hands clutch the side of the tub, hoping to catch a small break from the eruption that was about to happen. The pleasure had built up to an intensity that she couldn't fathom.

Then the tidal wave orgasm crashed down in her and everything went black. She rolled and tumbled in the darkness, surrendering to the overwhelming pleasure, the most intense orgasm of her life. Her body heaved with dark joy. Her loud moans echoed throughout the brilliantly decorated bathroom.
Leila
Leila
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakiel Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 am

The orgasm came to Leila making her whole body shiver due to ecstasy. She could not move or think, not that anything of that matter in that exact second when the pleasure reached its pick. In that second Tantra murmured into Leila's ear a soft loving phrase that pierced deeply inside of the soul.
"Control your fear and you will Conquer your enemy"

Tantra's hands left Leila's body alone, leaving her to meditate and regain posture. She said.
"Focus Leila, let it impregnate within you. Don't question it, just let it in."
Malakiel
Malakiel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next